Bums Who Doubted Conor McGregor Beating Edward Alvarez

Congratulations, you are a lucky winner by becoming the 5000th person to make this thread

Next up, bums who live through other men. He did take Eddie to task though.

Joey Diaz was the worst

That fat fuck sucks off Bruce Lee all day

but knows nothing about fighting.

Conor whooped both Nate & Eddie.

These bums have now crawled out of their holes and their new line is. "khabib will destroy him". "He has to defend his titles". I revel in the hate.

"Laughable that a guy like him could finish me"

LMAO WTF was he smoking man? Conor's resume is/was fantastic. Jesus Eddie..

These bums have now crawled out of their holes and their new line is. "khabib will destroy him". "He has to defend his titles". I revel in the hate.

Nurmagomedov and Ferguson and Edgar and Rafael dos Anjos will whoop Conor. That's why he's trying hard to avoid a title defense ala Mayweather-Pacquiao by shoving demands in people's faces.

Shut the fuck up you bandwagon piece of Conor shit. If he lost you'd be gonzo. You were probably a fan before the 1St Diaz fight then jumped off afterwards, then climbed back on after the ridiculous win in the rematch lol.

Stay humble fairweather fan
Conor fans are just MMA hipsters.

Nurmagomedov and Ferguson and Edgar and Rafael dos Anjos will whoop Conor. That's why he's trying hard to avoid a title defense ala Mayweather-Pacquiao by shoving demands in people's faces.

Edgar and RDA LOL!!

RDA already bruised his foot, pissed his payday down the toilet and went home..

People can doubt. People can idolise. It's all fine.

Shut the fuck up you bandwagon piece of Conor shit. If he lost you'd be gonzo. You were probably a fan before the 1St Diaz fight then jumped off afterwards, then climbed back on after the ridiculous win in the rematch lol.

Stay humble fairweather fan
Conor fans are just MMA hipsters.

lol Conor fans, fans of the most popular snd mainstream person in the UFC, are hipsters? I'm guessing you have no idea what a hipster is.

Khabib maybe,ferguson possibly,Edgar no chance,rda i dont think he has the chin or ability to take it down to survive

Khabib maybe,ferguson possibly,Edgar no chance,rda i dont think he has the chin or ability to take it down to survive

How the hell can you say Edgar no chance. One of the biggest FWs with decent takedown defense Stephens was taken down thrice by Edgar. He's a master. Unless McG stuffs all his attempts and Aldo's him for 5 rounds McG cant avoid the ground n pound from Frank.

How the hell can you say Edgar no chance. One of the biggest FWs with decent takedown defense Stephens was taken down thrice by Edgar. He's a master. Unless McG stuffs all his attempts and Aldo's him for 5 rounds McG cant avoid the ground n pound from Frank.

He has lost a step and his striking isnt up to scratch.He would be kept on the outside and it would look like the eddie fight except it would be more brutal and frankie would be busted up bleeding all over the canvas.

What about a guy who was 60-40 for Eddie?

Asking for a friend.

He has lost a step and his striking isnt up to scratch.He would be kept on the outside and it would look like the eddie fight except it would be more brutal and frankie would be busted up bleeding all over the canvas.

Nahh

If you pick against Conor, you're a poor, bum, cuck, who won't do fookin noothin... am I doing this right?

Butthurt Joey Diaz' salty response. He probably lost so much money Lmao

Back