Bump this thread if UFC 193 sells out to 75,000 capacity

Frank Sento

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
No way two birds in the ma I n event sell this out.

Ufc will shut off half the stadium.

Bedt case scenario victorian fans go nuts and it ends up being an average event.

I don't think this event will do that well either.

But don't be lazy and bump your own thread.

So the biggest UFC star in a country that always sells out and you think it has no chance?

ETA: just curious, has the UFC said how many tickets will be available?

Oh shit. Why did I just think Reebok started with a B. Maybe it was the Bok that threw me off.

Disregard that.

CO6m92VUcAEi335.jpg

here they are in Melbourne.

more:

https://twitter.com/pegson/status/643635407305900032

How do people think a billion dollar corporation operates? Do you think they just put random fights on random cards and hope it sells?

They have market analysts and such to give them estimates before anything is set in stone. They aren't flying blind here. If they think they can sell out then they probably have good reason to. Heck, they thought it would sell well with Lawler vs Condit and Ronda is 10x as popular as either of them combined. You better bet every trendy celebrity and their crew will be headed to Melbourne for this. Ronda is the trendiest thing in all of sports right now. This card will sell just fine.

Full Nike kit courtesy of the Reebok profits, straight up gangster.

Bump? It derserves to be sent straight to the Wasteland.

it was probably a long flight, best get the comfortable reebok stuff.

That does look comfortable af tho, the pants i mean.
Oh it does, more power to her for not caring about her image in the Kardashian photoshop selfies era.

What kind of emo metro ****s are you guys to be chatting about fashion ? It's cage fighting for fuggs sake.

they officially went on sale to the general public today and theyre just about sold out!

Yet still better than what Ronda has on. What IS that anyways?

Ironic enough...Honda use to live out of a car. So if you honestly think she hasn't developed some lazy fashion and self mantainace habits from that experience, I have bad news for you. Lol.

they officially went on sale to the general public today and theyre just about sold out!

Don't be ridiculous

The UFC is a niche sport and Rhonda is not even famous. No one know who she is. They will be lucky if 3 yobos from the local pub stumble into the stadium looking for a beer.

Disclaimer: please put your sarcasm radar up to the maximum setting

Haters gonna hate :cool:

Don't be ridiculous

The UFC is a niche sport and Rhonda is not even famous. No one know who she is. They will be lucky if 3 yobos from the local pub stumble into the stadium looking for a beer.

haha where are you from Stav, Melbourne?

Don't be ridiculous

This. All day long.

The event will be huge regardless of who's fighting, Melbourne fans have been waiting for the cage ban to be lifted for a long time. As for 75k I'm not sure about that but I think they'll drop ticket prices if it's not selling well to ensure a good attendance. I've already dropped my 187 on tickets though so stiff shit to me if they do!

The event will be huge regardless of who's fighting, Melbourne fans have been waiting for the cage ban to be lifted for a long time. As for 75k I'm not sure about that but I think they'll drop ticket prices if it's not selling well to ensure a good attendance. I've already dropped my 187 on tickets though so stiff shit to me if they do!

Lold at stiff shit, haven't heard that expression in years

Back