BUMP. In a weeks time, will OVEREEM be rampant or ruined?

Travis Browne is too quick, too hungry, and hits too hard for Overeem. Overeem is fucked in this fight.

am I missing something here? he's talented no doubt. but Overeem has beat some of the best strikers in the world...men a whole lot better than browne. he can land a KO blow but that is his absolute only way of winning this fight, and you can't logically give him a higher chance at the KO then overeem anyways

travis browne is severely underrrated, has yet to lose a fight (barring freak injuries)

Travis Browne is too quick, too hungry, and hits too hard for Overeem. Overeem is fucked in this fight.

lol quoted for future humiliation.

seriously people? on paper this is a fucking gimmie for the reem. hes beaten the best strikers in MMA and K1.

I think (hope) he learned his lesson against Bigfoot, I'd like to see him make a last attempt at UFC gold.

I think (hope) he learned his lesson against Bigfoot, I'd like to see him make a last attempt at UFC gold.

He better take it seriously this time. I dont think anyones going to make excuses for him again.

Its tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime!

Get your predictions in quickly and bumps ready.

Week later bump.

This went well.

ibpoAHNZbMhdJT.gif

All seers claim your prize,

I think Overeem definitely is the better fighter technically speaking, but his continuous lack of striking defence and being too cocky leads to many dangerous situations when fighting an opponent like Brown. If Overeem realizes his chin isn't that good, that he's no Anderson Silva and that he packs too much muscle which makes him gas in the 1st round, I think he could have a shot at winning the belt at some point. Unfortunately, I don't see this happening.

Although defeat usually leads to more focus and harder work, I don't think that's the case for Overeem. I think he has been mentally beaten after the testosteron failure and loss to Silva, and I don't think he has been focussed enough in training nor has he spent enough time assessing what he needs to improve in order to beat Brown.

Brown by KO. I'm a big Overeem fan, but I don't think he has the mindset of a champ in an elite division.

Overeem will kjnock this dude out, will knock him out, i''m sure'm sure he'll win,his chin is good,hisd defence is good,Browne is smaller,Overeem gonna win, sure.

All the Overboi's leg it.

Back