BUMP. In a weeks time, will OVEREEM be rampant or ruined?

MarkyMcD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Everyone knows this aint going the distance. What say you sherdog?

images

lesnarovereem2.gif

10001888.gif

One week from today, will Alistair be the toast of Holland and Hounslow, or the butt of Sherdoggers everywhere?

Last edited:
I think he should be a favorite in the fight. But I do know we're never seeing the ridiculously hulkish Overeem we saw in Japan. Don't ask why.

Overeem hopefully gets knocked out and dare I say it. . . . Cut from the ufc roster.

Hopefully Reem comes in like he did against Silva in rd's 1&2 but keeps his mind on the fight. If THAT happens, Reem will tool Browne. If not, Browne's hands will put Reems lights out.

I really hope the Reem will brutally make his name off Browne. I do mean brutally, like the Fujita or Texeira KO type of ending. Would be very satisfying.

I think he is going to win this one by TKO

If he plays it smart he'll be rampant, if he fights like he did against Bigfoot, he'll get hurt.

If he doesn't finish him in the 1st, his stock will be lowered.

I'm hoping he gets a 1st rd finish so he can get KO'd by JDS

I'm a huge Overeem fan but this fight is a big deal, he don't need to finish in the first but he needs to win BIG.

Boston isn't a party town the way Vegas is... Overreem will be more focused and get the finish here!

Overeem is going to knock him out! He made a mistake and hopefully learned from it, War wagon overeem!

I wouldn't be surprised if he loses. I still remember his hype when JDS was champion. I've enjoyed witnessing his fall.

Ah, I never tire of watching Overeem try to run away from Sergei before getting punched right through the ropes.

Regardless, I don't think Browne is experienced and tactical enough to pull off what Bigfoot did.

I would love to see Reem or Browne fight for title. I like Browne. I dont like Reem but I like to see him fight.

Reem has freakshow factor of Lezner and looks good on a poster. Brown has great potential and is a tall ass mofo.

I cant decide who I want to eventually loose to Cain.

I think that Greg Jackson has a gameplan as usual. However, its hard to train for a guy like Reem although Reem as a suspect chin.

If it was not the striking set ups (not actual accuracy) I would say that Browne takes this mainly be because Reem never has a gameplan and poor striking defense. However, Travis doesn't strike me as a guy that is ready for the big time, I thought he was going to do to that with Big Foot.

My picks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6oGxdGPew0&feature=c4-overview&list=UUxvBvjhmoxUGV5mER5EqmOw

Want to know the fight that you are interested in?
Pyle vs Brown starts at 00:21
Hall vs Howard starts at 01:29
Overeem vs Brown starts at 03:14
Rua vs Sonnen starts at 05:20

Don't like Alistair, but I feel he might win...

Back