Bullying and s---...angry dad post

Holy shit@prozac over highschool drama that every single kid experiences. Your obligation as a father should be geared more towards not letting THAT happen than getting back at the cunts.

Sit your girl down and let her know the people you are friends with in highschool wont necessarily be the best friends of your life even though it feels that way. If any of her "friends" are taking the other jealous girls' side over hers, they werent great friends to begin with.

She isn't being bullied imo.

She just needs to stop caring about her old friends that turned on her.

I don't know what your plans are, so I'll just say it might be easier to plan FOR something rather than AGAINST something. When you tell someone not to do something, even if they listen they're constantly thinking about the thing they're not supposed to do, creating the need for immense willpower. It's divisive. Instead, if you give them an alternative away from the problem topic, it's something more positive they can hang onto.

Parenting is mostly about structuring children's time. Setting up schedules and activities with documented results. Like goal charts or medal ceremonies or tests for certification. The trick is to schedule activities that are tailored to the child -- and not the parents' ideas of what the child should do.

You're probably already on a tack similar to this. And keep it going, man! They need all the love you can show them.
I don't have it all planned out like you. I've got some goals for her as a person and things I want her to develop into. But anyway, one step at a time.

Is yours 14 or 15 then? Mine's 8 like I said. I'll be in your shoes if I blink.

this is why i had no friends in high school, its much more enjoyable that way.

I don't have it all planned out like you.
Hah, I don't mean to come off like some guy who's got it all figured out. It's just that I want to encourage parents to have realistic ideas that don't cause turmoil if they don't come to fruition. It feels good to say shit like "Don't feel" or "Keep them offline" or "Beat up that fucking kid," and if we're just blowing off steam that's fine and dandy.

But when the rubber meets the road, my hope is that we're not causing more damage for the keeds. Or heartache for everyone.

And shitfuckingyeah: time flies.

I have two daughters (1 & 3) and I'm not looking forward to this sort of bullshit. I'm just going to push hard for them both to start judo from a young age as IME schools don't deal with these situations in the proper manner.

Daughter is a freshman and is pretty and just a nice girl. She had a group of friends from middle school, some girls some boys, they stay in touch through social media. The boys, at least 4 of them, at some point had a crush on her. She's not into that so she pretty much turned them all down but doesn't have issue with being friends...cool.

The issue..fucking jealous girls in the group. Because the boys liked her all of a sudden she is a tease. My daughter finds out what they said and is wondering what the heck she did to potentially lead these boys on. Can't figure it out feels bad and defensive at the same time. She isn't the confrontational type so she just sits back and takes whatever is being thrown at her.

She can't escape one girl because they are in the same high school and share some of the same friends. This other girl tells other girls that my daughter hates them. My daughter doesn't know what to do, we find this out last night cause she came home really upset. This type of shit has been going on all fucking school year.

We have my daughter in counseling and last week the counselor thinks she has clinical depression and should see out family doc. Today, they are talking Prozac. I'm just pissed. The dad in me wants to get in this little bitches face but I obviously can't do that. There is only so much talking we can do to our daughter to help her find new ways to handle it but it doesn't matter. She is getting mentally bullied to some degree and this girl is pretty much messing up any social connections. So wherever my daughter looks she feels like "that person doesn't like me" or "they thing I hate them." Ughh...fucking kids!

My fren, take her to a Gracie Academy

Hah, I don't mean to come off like some guy who's got it all figured out. It's just that I want to encourage parents to have realistic ideas that don't cause turmoil if they don't come to fruition. It feels good to say shit like "Don't feel" or "Keep them offline" or "Beat up that fucking kid," and if we're just blowing off steam that's fine and dandy.

But when the rubber meets the road, my hope is that we're not causing more damage for the keeds. Dem keeeds.
I still would like to keep her off social media. At least as long as possible. Or until they get through the puberty years where kids are really mean. We go to a small country rural school. Nice school district and nice hard working families. And the kids are pretty decent for the most part.

nobody in the world is meaner than jealous women

This is the honest-to-god truth, and women are far more vindictive.

Guys, at worst, settle shit with our fists. The issue is settled thereafter.

Women seek to mentally destroy other women, by rumors/gossip to knock down an enemy's social/support structure around her.

It really is sickening shit.

I'm starting BJJ training very soon and going to get real serious about it. This was a great video. Beautiful girl too, other girls were just jealous.

Yeah, not going to lie it was a bit dusty in here watching that video. Every kid should be enrolled in GJJ/BJJ

Daughter is a freshman and is pretty and just a nice girl. She had a group of friends from middle school, some girls some boys, they stay in touch through social media. The boys, at least 4 of them, at some point had a crush on her. She's not into that so she pretty much turned them all down but doesn't have issue with being friends...cool.

The issue..fucking jealous girls in the group. Because the boys liked her all of a sudden she is a tease. My daughter finds out what they said and is wondering what the heck she did to potentially lead these boys on. Can't figure it out feels bad and defensive at the same time. She isn't the confrontational type so she just sits back and takes whatever is being thrown at her.

She can't escape one girl because they are in the same high school and share some of the same friends. This other girl tells other girls that my daughter hates them. My daughter doesn't know what to do, we find this out last night cause she came home really upset. This type of shit has been going on all fucking school year.

We have my daughter in counseling and last week the counselor thinks she has clinical depression and should see out family doc. Today, they are talking Prozac. I'm just pissed. The dad in me wants to get in this little bitches face but I obviously can't do that. There is only so much talking we can do to our daughter to help her find new ways to handle it but it doesn't matter. She is getting mentally bullied to some degree and this girl is pretty much messing up any social connections. So wherever my daughter looks she feels like "that person doesn't like me" or "they thing I hate them." Ughh...fucking kids!

Oh, Rob, I forgot to mention - if this bitch that is bullying your daughter has a facebook account, follow her.

Whenever she turns 16 and her parents buy her a car, buy a gallon of gas, go over to her house in the middle of the night, and set it ablaze.

Your daughter never needs to know.

Therapy is super important for her to talk about what happens and how she feels about things.

Teen years are brutal for girls and therapy is the best way for her to understand that this isn't her life's destiny but something that she can handle and move past.

Martial arts can be a huge help also because she will develop self confidence and learn that she has physical power and strength (many girls aren't ever taught that they are physically capable)

If I were you.... I'd combine therapy, BJJ, and make sure she knows how much I love her and will never stop loving her

Therapy is super important for her to talk about what happens and how she feels about things.

Teen years are brutal for girls and therapy is the best way for her to understand that this isn't her life's destiny but something that she can handle and move past.

Martial arts can be a huge help also because she will develop self confidence and learn that she has physical power and strength (many girls aren't ever taught that they are physically capable)

If I were you.... I'd combine therapy, BJJ, and make sure she knows how much I love her and will never stop loving her

@Rob_M.

This is solid advice.

She needs new friends.

This too.

it makes you look like a lazy parent, and at early ages your kid will become reliant on drugs to solve there everyday mentle issue. The TS needs to fucking back out of the that shit fast, an just do the work of the parent.

Believe me, i can never forgive my parents after the shit they did to me when i was younger. They basically used that as a scapegoat instead of doing the job of a parent

That said, I really like drugs. But all the people I knew who started too early with drugs kind of fucked up later in life. However, there's a good chance they were just fuck ups anyway and that's what attracted them to drugs in the first place.

Not even joking advise your daughter to just start punching this girl in the face. With the direct message to stop running her fucking mouth or there will be more to come. Sometimes kids just need to fight and that's all there is to it.

There is no other way

Unless you're some sort of weirdo who doesn't want your daughter to grow up to be

cyborg-santos-steroids.jpg

that is

She isn't being bullied imo.

She just needs to stop caring about her old friends that turned on her.
This .That isn't bullying.She is being tormented by people who have chosen to no longer be friends with her.Like fighting with your g/f all the time the month b4 you break up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back