Bullying and s---...angry dad post

Rob_M.

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Daughter is a freshman and is pretty and just a nice girl. She had a group of friends from middle school, some girls some boys, they stay in touch through social media. The boys, at least 4 of them, at some point had a crush on her. She's not into that so she pretty much turned them all down but doesn't have issue with being friends...cool.

The issue..fucking jealous girls in the group. Because the boys liked her all of a sudden she is a tease. My daughter finds out what they said and is wondering what the heck she did to potentially lead these boys on. Can't figure it out feels bad and defensive at the same time. She isn't the confrontational type so she just sits back and takes whatever is being thrown at her.

She can't escape one girl because they are in the same high school and share some of the same friends. This other girl tells other girls that my daughter hates them. My daughter doesn't know what to do, we find this out last night cause she came home really upset. This type of shit has been going on all fucking school year.

We have my daughter in counseling and last week the counselor thinks she has clinical depression and should see out family doc. Today, they are talking Prozac. I'm just pissed. The dad in me wants to get in this little bitches face but I obviously can't do that. There is only so much talking we can do to our daughter to help her find new ways to handle it but it doesn't matter. She is getting mentally bullied to some degree and this girl is pretty much messing up any social connections. So wherever my daughter looks she feels like "that person doesn't like me" or "they thing I hate them." Ughh...fucking kids!

Edit for Update -
So the wife and I decided that maybe the best course of action would be to starve the plant of water. Meaning, shut the girl down so when she speaks she doesn't get the attention she craves. There are 2 other girls who we are familiar with that have known my daughter for some time and we know their parents. So the wife decided to talk with these girls instead. She basically asked them for help in shutting the girl down when she says anything negative regarding my daughter. They were wonderful about the entire thing. The most interesting thing about this conversation is that these girls knew exactly what my wife was talking about and confirmed the things that were said about my daughter to them. The other interesting thing is that these girls had no idea this was going on and from their perspective, my daughter has her shit together. The other thing was that these two girls themselves (whom my daughter respects and admires) have their own bullshit that they are dealing with, but you would never know that unless you asked. I'm trying to keep this short and simple. So we'll see if my daughter gets some support from these two girls and help in shutting down this girl who has been talking smack. My daughter doesn't know that my wife spoke with these girls either but according to my wife they were totally on board and it seems like to some degree there was some relief in knowing that there are other people who deal with bullshit even though they can't see it.

Last edited:
My daughter is a fresham.
Serious answer - sometimes little bitches need to get punched in the nose.

Go beat the shit out of the other girls dad for raising a shit child.

Not reading any of that but KO whoever is making you feel the way you're feeling.

Thank

Daughter is a freshman and is pretty and just a nice girl. She had a group of friends from middle school, some girls some boys, they stay in touch through social media. The boys, at least 4 of them, at some point had a crush on her. She's not into that so she pretty much turned them all down but doesn't have issue with being friends...cool.

The issue..fucking jealous girls in the group. Because the boys liked her all of a sudden she is a tease. My daughter finds out what they said and is wondering what the heck she did to potentially lead these boys on. Can't figure it out feels bad and defensive at the same time. She isn't the confrontational type so she just sits back and takes whatever is being thrown at her.

She can't escape one girl because they are in the same high school and share some of the same friends. This other girl tells other girls that my daughter hates them. My daughter doesn't know what to do, we find this out last night cause she came home really upset. This type of shit has been going on all fucking school year.

We have my daughter in counseling and last week the counselor thinks she has clinical depression and should see out family doc. Today, they are talking Prozac. I'm just pissed. The dad in me wants to get in this little bitches face but I obviously can't do that. There is only so much talking we can do to our daughter to help her find new ways to handle it but it doesn't matter. She is getting mentally bullied to some degree and this girl is pretty much messing up any social connections. So wherever my daughter looks she feels like "that person doesn't like me" or "they thing I hate them." Ughh...fucking kids!

start your daughter in some kickboxing, gain confidence how to handle situations, makes a new group of friends outside of school and can fuck them up if she needs to

sometimes little bitches need to get punched in the nose.

Not even joking advise your daughter to just start punching this girl in the face. With the direct message to stop running her fucking mouth or there will be more to come. Sometimes kids just need to fight and that's all there is to it.

While I'd like kids, this is the kind of thing I know I'd have a hard time handling. I was very close with my ex's kids and when they'd come home and tell me they had a shitty day because of so -and-so, I wanted to just...do something. Let the air out of the kid's tires or something - something low-key that didn't trace back to my ex's kid.

The only thing that gave me comfort in a situation like that was knowing that the same shit happened to me and look at me now. Here I am, posting on Sherdog.

images

I get where others come from with "just throw punches" but in 2017 kids come to school with guns and parents come to schools with lawsuits. If anything a martial arts class simply to boost confidence would be fine with me.

One of my sisters got past that by my parents explaining to her form a young age that other girls lash out from jealousy or insecurity, and that it only shows how great your daughter is. I think that's the best approach to take, as nobody in the world is meaner than jealous women

My other sister handled it by being an athletic beast and assnihilated one of them like wand on a Japanese can in 8th grade and nobody ever fucked with her again

Both strategies worked

Get her mma lessons

Have your daughter stab the next one who runs their mouth in the eyes with scissors.

You can't protect your daughter from shit like this. Trust that you've raised her to be intelligent, strong, and confident so that she can navigate through high school and won't make any mistakes that she can't at least learn from.
She'll be fine. In 10 years she'll think that it was stupid to worry about anything that happened in high school.

I don't know what the fuck that means (I googled but to no avail) but I'm LOLling

Wanderlei silva on one of those Japanese pro wrestlers that they brought in off the street

tumblr_mj4egvVay41ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Like this level of ferocity but with punches and kicks instead of stomps. my sister is mean as shit

this is where I don't let shit slide.

once these "friends" of my little sister turned on her. so I wanted to have a civil chat with them after school, nothing threatening, except for the fact I didn't like it. I was with a few friends as we had plans to attend to after. before I could say anything a buddy of mine got out of the car with me too & whipped out his knife. the girls ran.

problem solved.

As a father myself, I feel you. Please don't allow your daughter to take any "medicine", that will mess her up more than some school bullies. She needs to face life and handle tough situations. Be there for her as an encouragement, but too many kids these days are incapable of facing life's struggles, and I feel sorry for them.

I have a son, and he was the nicest boy you can imagine when he was 7-8 years old. Too nice. Biggest and tallest in the crowd of kids, yet always getting screwed over. Luckily, I recognized that it was time to introduce him to martial arts. His self confidence soared, and he knows how to handle himself and others now.

Your daughter needs to handle this on her own, however hard it may seem. Just have her back and talk to her, but I wouldn't interfere personally. It will pay off in the long run.

this is where I don't let shit slide.

once these "friends" of my little sister turned on her. so I wanted to have a civil chat with them after school, nothing threatening, except for the fact I didn't like it. I was with a few friends as we had plans to attend to after. before I could say anything a buddy of mine got out of the car with me too & whipped out his knife. the girls ran.

problem solved.

Besides the fact that my dad told me I was allowed to beat up bullies (actually encouraged me to fill the 2nd grade classroom with uppercuts when I told him how a kid was picking on me)

That's why I never got picked on by older kids. They knew who my vicious older sister and cholo cousins were and didn't want to be on their bad side.

Besides the fact that my dad told me I was allowed to beat up bullies (actually encouraged me to fill the 2nd grade classroom with uppercuts when I told him how a kid was picking on me)

That's why I never got picked on by older kids. They knew who my vicious older sister and cholo cousins were and didn't want to be on their bad side.

haha dude, almost the same for me. my older bro was THE neighborhood bully. I had the golden pass haha

Handle it like Ray Velcoro handled his kid's bullying problem.

Find her father and make him understand that should it continue, it will fast become his problem, and he'll be paying for it dearly.

And don't put your kid on fuckin Prozac. Jesus. Teach her how to box and grapple, as well as how to let bullshit roll off her like water off a duck's back. After all, she's clearly iller than these other girls are, that's why all the boys are sweating her and not them.

Last edited:
I think that teaching your kid to think smart is also key. Anyone can throw punches, but if your kid learns a way around or how to fuck with a bully's head that's a craft.

Back