Bulletstorm: Full Clip HD Remaster now with more Duke Nukem

Jeremy-Renner-Overly-Excited-Child-Like-Joy.gif

edit: $50!!!
Y0bn9HD.gif

Last edited:
Ya I was stoked to hear the news and saw the price and I was like....

nope-nope-nope-37183.gif

Bulletstorm was great

Not paying full price for the remaster of course. We'll wait for dat sale price

Bulletstorm was my favorite game ever until I discovered Borderlands 2 but I aint paying 50 bucks to play it again
Its bullshit that we never got a sequel, fuck that game was awesome

RIP Waggleton P Tallylicker doe

Very underrated game. I think not having a proper multiplayer component hurt it a lot. IIRC, it had some bullshit co-op mode, and that's it. Needed more than an eight hour campaign to satisfy the masses. The game play that was there, was awesome though, and had lots of potential to be expanded upon.

Very underrated game. I think not having a proper multiplayer component hurt it a lot. IIRC, it had some bullshit co-op mode, and that's it. Needed more than an eight hour campaign to satisfy the masses. The game play that was there, was awesome though, and had lots of potential to be expanded upon.
tumblr_nue642S8xR1ug3ij2o1_500.gif

Just because it's a fps shooter doesn't mean it needs multiplayer.

I really don't know about the practice of just re-releasing a game a few years later at full price with a limited amount of actual changes.. but I always wanted to play it, just never got around to it.. I'll pick it up at some point. Most likely after it goes on sale.

And that's sad.
I agree.

I don't really play MP at all anymore. Doom is one of my favorite games as of late, and I've never played a single round of MP. But, I am in the minority it seems.

I agree.

I don't really play MP at all anymore. Doom is one of my favorite games as of late, and I've never played a single round of MP. But, I am in the minority it seems.

I may be in the minority, but Doom didn't do it for me. I don't think I even finished it.
I like the fps with a twist like Bulletstorm and Red Faction Armageddon.

I really don't know about the practice of just re-releasing a game a few years later at full price with a limited amount of actual changes.. but I always wanted to play it, just never got around to it.. I'll pick it up at some point. Most likely after it goes on sale.

I hate that shit. Square has been doing it last couple of years with their "remakes, remixes or whatever they call them" all this do is take some ancient PS2 game and up the res to 1080P... they don't even bother to add anything or fix bugs. You're basically getting the same 10+ year old game but paying $30 for it because some programmer went back in and set the resolution to 1080P instead of 480P, still looks like ass.

tumblr_nue642S8xR1ug3ij2o1_500.gif

Just because it's a fps shooter doesn't mean it needs multiplayer.

It does unless you're Bioshock, and you want to compete with the others. I don't even play MP, but it's hard to deny it's a pretty essential part of most any FPS to the FPS consumer.

Doom, Bioshock, Deus Ex, Farcry, Metro, etc.

Farcry and DOOM have MP.

Deus Ex is not a traditional FPS.

Metro is more of a cult series.

Thing with Bulletstorm, is that is was just a huge flop. It cost a fuck ton to make and promote, and it just didn't resonate for some reason. I can't blame it solely on the lack of a big MP component, but something didn't click with the public. Perhaps it was too colorful, and not "serious" enough? Maybe it was the bland protagonist? For whatever reason, people did not want to play it. I remember the humor being slammed a lot for being a little too immature, but it couldn't have just been that.

Shitty, tacked on multiplayer that clearly isn't the focus of the game.

It was still there.

It's an FPS

Yeah, and so is Fallout, right?

What does this even mean? It's an example of a successful single player FPS.

The original game didn't exactly light the world on fire, and they're not beholden to a big studio that demands results. If EA had released Metro 2033, it would've been a failure all the same.

Bottom line, at best you have some exceptions to the rule. Multiplayer in a pure FPS is a pretty key feature to have.

Back