Building an MMA gym

yeah i have to get some time to do a write up on it, it is really pretty simple but i will do a write up soon

wont be updated every day lol but i promise it will be updated everytime we finish something till its done :) wait till i post the step by step on how to build the ring , then you can sticky it :)

Enjoying seeing this come together and I think we all wish it goes well for you.By the way,you are not fat,you are metabollically challenged.Where are your bro in law's walking sticks?Looks good for any age let alone a 40+ y/o.

Like the black t shirts with Shermans on the front too.You should get some done up and see if anyone fancies buying them?

heya :) not yet weve been so busy trying to get it ready so we can open it. Whats really cool is we have people donating things , a local karate studio dropped off all kinds of punch mits,medicine balls, kick pads. we have gotten exercise bikes also i will snap a few more pics... we finished the area where we are gonna put the universal weight machine.

I am still fat but can spar for 3 rounds now :)

any update at all, i like the ring too nice job! i will show this to my friend because he is trying to learn how to build a ring now.

hey it looks awesome!!!
I'm also going to be doing that soon as well!!! Good luck!

dude man that is fucking sweet. i wish i had something like that around here to go to and train. keep us posted with updates and pics.

thanks guys, man i been so busy working my regular job, and then trying to help my bro get this place open, we had to put in a toliet and some electrical things we had to get done. It opened today officialy but we have not went all out and told people interested in joining we are open yet till we finish the minor cosmetic things.

i will have new pictures up at the end of the week finally :)

i always wondered how it would do making money wise but man he brings flyers to the local mma fights and just word of mouth, and i think we will have at least 12-15 members in the first month , not including the private lessons he has been doing for kickboxing. this little place is gonna get crowded real quick :)

congratulations man!! i wish it were in Cali...i would be member #1.

good luck with everything

my dad just told me he wants to do something like that, but we will use it for boxing. He wants to put his free weights, treadmill, and my speed bag and heavy bag and the double end bag im getting soon. He has to get the old van fixed first to get it out of our garage but when thats out hes gonna hook it up and i will start having friends come and train and spar with me (my dad used to box for 3 years) so he will train me and eventually i will go to a boxing school or somewhere where i can get real matches

man thats sick man!!! keep it up!!!! i want to see the whole outcome.

It looks really good bro. Keep up the good work. Get us some more pictures if you can.

we are open ! finally :) still some little finish stuff to do but all in all it came out nice

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Back