Build or find a desktop during cyber monday.

Krallang

Pleb
Banned
Reaction score
Hey Sherbros.

Looking to buy the parts to or a complete rig soon. I'm willing to spend up to 1k and I figure cyber monday or beyond might be my best bet for a good deal.

Gaming centric pref.
Onboard audio is fine.
mouse keyboard and monitors are not required.
16g ram at least.
250g ssd at least.

1080 not reguired 1070/60 fine. Intel obviously. Not much interest in bluray or dvd/cdrom either tbh, I have external if needed.

Last edited:
Hey Sherbros.

Looking to buy the parts to or a complete rig soon. I'm willing to spend up to 1k and I figure cyber monday or beyond might be my best bet for a good deal.

Gaming centric pref.
Onboard audio is fine.
16g ram at least.
250g ssd at least.

1080 not reguired 1070/60 fine. Intel obviously. Not much interest in bluray or dvd/cdrom either tbh, I have external if needed.

Build one...and become a god.

Are you looking for parts? Go to one of the websites where they custom build pcs, pick the build you want then shop around for the parts.

Hey Sherbros.

Gaming centric pref.
Onboard audio is fine.
16g ram at least.
250g ssd at least.

Why 16 gb of RAM? It's expensive as shit right now, and most games don't benefit that much from it.

When it comes to desktop GPUs, I recommend something with a 1060, 1070 or a 1080 Ti. 1080 isn't really worth the bump in price/performance over the 1070 imo. 1070 and 1060 are both worth the price and 1080 Ti is an enormously leap over the 1080

Anyways, it's hard to recommend anything without some kind of target for price.

Back