Buffalo wings vs Philly cheesesteak

How is this even a question?
Wings are finger food.
No one eats wings for dinner.

A cheesesteak is a meal
I can devour 100 wings in 20 mins that's a real dinner.

Gay_ninja you know the answer is both.

You just wanted to rub it in people's faces what you were going to be eating later.

I never had juarez tequila myself

Gay_ninja you know the answer is both.

You just wanted to rub it in people's faces what you were going to be eating later.

I never had juarez tequila myself
Yeah I was gonna cook both anyway. Juarez is like 15$ for the gallon jug it's smooth but will fuck your stomach up if you don't drink water.

Cheesesteak, not really a fan of chicken wings, but i havent lost faith, one day i will find a good chicken wing, it has to exist somewhere

U fat TS. Also, spicy food is GOAT when consciousness is altered. So wings.

Wings have a few advantages.

• If you're watching sports and just hanging out for a while it's a perfect food. Almost like your eating snacks but it's real food.
  • You can eat them cold the next day and still great.
  • Unlike cheesesteaks you don't have a time constraint to eat them. Cheesesteak is like a ticking timebomb. When you order it you need to eat it in a respectable amount of time, not an hour later. I also know people who do shit like reheat cheesesteaks the next day. I don't play that game. Cheesesteak is meant to be eaten at once when hot. Little known fact it is the 11th commandment "Thou shall not reheat thy cheesesteak the next day"

In most cases ill take a cheesesteak over wings though.

Really spicy wings and cold beer is a winning combo.

Throw in some shots and you're in for a real treat.

You have to go to the right place for a good philly cheese steak. IMO the best Cheese steak beats the best wings hands down. When I moved from my apartment I lost the best philly cheese steak I've ever had in Texas. My Friday consisted of coming home, getting high, drinking, playing video games, and then ordering my philly cheese with fries.

In the context of the op, it's wings.

But, any time I patronize a restaurant for the first time that has a Philly on the menu, that's what I order.

Edit: No mushrooms.

Philly Cheesesteak, no question. Especially if it's made well.

while drinking wings for me... if hot even better

If sober I might go for the cheesesteak

Why not both? Doesn't seem like an overabundance of food would stop you

Back