Buffalo Wild Wings

Got a Hooters and BWW's like 5 mins away basically right next to each other. And if I'm stooping that low its gonna be Hooters for me dawg. Probably go there like once or twice a year max and when we do its been on week nights.

L5x7TND.jpg

I dunno about BWW... but God Damn... are not Chicken Wings, when done correct... or even somewhat correct, among the most tastiest bits of carcass on the God Damn planet?

I dunno about BWW... but God Damn... are not Chicken Wings, when done correct... or even somewhat correct, among the most tastiest bits of carcass on the God Damn planet?

Sure can be. A good cook can make any ingredient, if fresh, yummy....well not ANY but you get my point.

Hooters breads their wings so that is a non-starter for me.

I mean, it's just the place to go. It offers offering hand-spun wings, a range of cold beer, and wall-to-wall live sports.

Their menu also features appetizers, burgers, tacos, salads, and desserts, along with beer, wine, and other beverages. They are known for their famous "Blazin Wing Challenge." They challenge customers to eat 12 of their hottest wings under six minutes. The winners receive a free T-shirt and get their picture on their wall of fame.

Not only is the chain attributable to its famous wings, beer, and sports, but it is also recognized as a big partner with the organization the Boys & Girls Clubs of America. Multiple times a year, the company does fundraisers and accepts monetary donations that are later given to the Boys and Girls Club that allows them to participate in extracurricular and sporting events.

Agree?
I feel like im always alone in defending BWW on here. They get way too much hate. Their dry rubs are pretty good and they have a decent beer selection and they play all the UFC fights. Not sure why they get so much hate on an mma forum of all places

I feel like im always alone in defending BWW on here. They get way too much hate. Their dry rubs are pretty good and they have a decent beer selection and they play all the UFC fights. Not sure why they get so much hate on an mma forum of all places

We just like to bitch.

I know me too but attack somewhere truly shitty like Hooters

Do you work for BWW corporate?

Seriously I understand where you are coming from but most chain restaurants are awful. BWW deserves all kinds of shit.

That said as long as I have a good bartender, a good bar "menu", a pool table and a decent TV switched to the event I want I'm good.

Do you work for BWW corporate?

Seriously I understand where you are coming from but most chain restaurants are awful. BWW deserves all kinds of shit.

That said as long as I have a good bartender, a good bar "menu", a pool table and a decent TV switched to the event I want I'm good.
No but honestly BWW isnt that bad. Im just spittin throoth

Back