Buffalo Wild Wings

Official

OT Newcomer of the Year 2017 Nominee
@Green
Reaction score
I mean, it's just the place to go. It offers offering hand-spun wings, a range of cold beer, and wall-to-wall live sports.

Their menu also features appetizers, burgers, tacos, salads, and desserts, along with beer, wine, and other beverages. They are known for their famous "Blazin Wing Challenge." They challenge customers to eat 12 of their hottest wings under six minutes. The winners receive a free T-shirt and get their picture on their wall of fame.

Not only is the chain attributable to its famous wings, beer, and sports, but it is also recognized as a big partner with the organization the Boys & Girls Clubs of America. Multiple times a year, the company does fundraisers and accepts monetary donations that are later given to the Boys and Girls Club that allows them to participate in extracurricular and sporting events.

Agree?

I mean, it's just the place to go. It offers offering hand-spun wings, a range of cold beer, and wall-to-wall live sports.

Their menu also features appetizers, burgers, tacos, salads, and desserts, along with beer, wine, and other beverages. They are known for their famous "Blazin Wing Challenge." They challenge customers to eat 12 of their hottest wings under six minutes. The winners receive a free T-shirt and get their picture on their wall of fame.

Not only is the chain attributable to its famous wings, beer, and sports, but it is also recognized as a big partner with the organization the Boys & Girls Clubs of America. Multiple times a year, the company does fundraisers and accepts monetary donations that are later given to the Boys and Girls Club that allows them to participate in extracurricular and sporting events.

Agree?
All you had to say was GOAT.

Agree?

Let me guess. You bought stock in BW3.

You've made some of the worst threads I've ever seen. This looks like it was copied and pasted from their website, and your other threads have been one sentence.

The fuck is wrong with you?

Had better wings from Pizza Hut tbh

You've made some of the worst threads I've ever seen. This looks like it was copied and pasted from their website, and your other threads have been one sentence.

The fuck is wrong with you?

Now I don't know about that.

Are you retarded?

I can see that your entire point of being on sherdog is just to annoy people. Congrats, you're the first person since DaSpeeit to be added to my ignore list, you dense fuck.

I went to this place with high expectations and I was disappointed. The wings are C grade and the environment is not at all comfortable, dim lighting, sparse service and low value.

I can see that your entire point of being on sherdog is just to annoy people. Congrats, you're the first person since DaSpeeit to be added to my ignore list, you dense fuck.

Whoa. I apologize this has angered you so much. In the meantime, I have 5 coupons to Buffalo Wild Wings and you can have them all.

I went to this place with high expectations and I was disappointed. The wings are C grade and the environment is not at all comfortable, dim lighting, sparse service and low value.

They can be pretty hit or miss, I'll concede that.

I went there last night expecting wall-to-wall live sports and all I got was ultimate cawkfighting

Last time I was at a BWW was Couture vs Nogeria. Got so drunk I texted my ex. She picked me up then I puked on the side of her car.

Back