Bud Spencers grandsson signs with the UFC

I'm talking about Pedersoli Jr the guy who just signed. The fighter.

I don't know who this other guy is lol

Ah, i don't know who the other fighter is either.

Either way. Hope Carlo Pedersoli jr keeps on winning as well as keeping the Bud Spencer-legacy alive to the dismay of all the SJWs and Liberal Snowflakes. :D

WAR PEDERSOLI!

Ah, i don't know who the other fighter is either.

Either way. Hope Carlo Pedersoli jr keeps on winning as well as keeping the Bud Spencer-legacy alive to the dismay of all the SJWs and Liberal Snowflakes. :D

WAR PEDERSOLI!

What?

I know who Bradley Scott is.

I don't know who Bud Spencer is.

I tend to know fighters and not actors or whatever this western guy y'all are creaming yourselves over is.

What?

I tend to know fighters and not actors or whatever this western guy y'all are creaming yourselves over is.

Bud Spencer is Carlo Pedersoli.

Beans can are the least expensive source of protein, especially when compared to fresh meat. Aside from protein, complex carbs and fiber, beans contain a powerhouse of nutrients including antioxidants, and vitamins and minerals, such as copper, folate, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorous, potassium and zinc.

THE MORE YOU KNOW . gif

Makes you fart like a motherfooker.

Makes you fart like a motherfooker.
CPJbwU1WcAEcICF.png:large

What?

Bud Spencer is certainly more well known than his grandson. People have seen those movies for ages now.

LOL!

I'm from scandinavia and have never seen this Bud Spencer character. He. Is. AWESOME.

In

giphy.gif

Mandatory during the fight:

giphy.gif

(Forza Carlo [jr])

Back