Bud Spencers grandsson signs with the UFC

Koniradi98

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

That's Bud Spencers grandson

Last edited:
Pedersoli fought a really good fight as a significant underdog against a highly motivated Dalby on the rebound, so I believe this is a good move. :)

Bud would of been HW champ if they had the UFC back then..

bud-spencer-a-terence-hill-slap.gif

tenor.gif

PaCzwAg.gif

That's Bud Spencers grandson

I'm definitely on the Warwagon now!

Loved Bud Spencer / Carlo Pedersoli back in the day!

World needs more Bud Spencers and less liberal snowflakes these days.

Liberal snowflake is a hilarious term, given that the majority of right wing dipshits using it are keyboard warriors and undoubtedly complete pussies in reality.

C51CE926-5BB6-4220-96A3-F4C77FA49090.jpeg
Watching those moviies always left me desperate for some beans.

what did liberals do to trigger you so much you have to mention them in a non related subject? that sound very snowflakish

what did liberals do to trigger you so much you have to mention them in a non related subject? that sound very snowflakish

Too many people are too weak these days, it's sickening to see it, it is ruining society.

Back in the 70's men were men and there were none of this current liberal behavior with snowflakes getting upset about mostly anything and everything and their need for safe spaces.

WAR BUD SPENCER (and Grandson)

Last edited:
The father of the Stockton-Slap!

When a Movie is on...i still watch them...just for fun...

Bud is the uncrowned HW Champ
And Hill the uncrowned WW Champ

Liberal snowflake is a hilarious term, given that the majority of right wing dipshits using it are keyboard warriors and undoubtedly complete pussies in reality.

Say whatever you want, we at least don't advocate 'safe spaces' the most disgusting idea ever conceived in a society which was built on intellectual debate.

New liberalism is societal cancer, no matter what fucking circle you tick in the polling booth.

War Bud Grandson also!

Holy crap that's awesome! I don't even know the dude and I might be a fan already. Somebody please tell me that his coach or agent is a descendant of Terence Hill.

Back