Bud may have to settle for Indongo..die Arum!

Eh, a solid southpaw with length to spare, and endless gastank, decent footwork/persistent body jab/work. Yeah, huge improvement from the Diaz fight. Crawford should win, but he'll actually be facing a dangerous opponent this time, Diaz was never going to present anything.

I figured when Arum said Crawford's next fight was off HBO that it'd be a garbage PPV against Indongo. Arum is bad for Crawford's career.

Indongo is better than Diaz, but he won't beat Crawford.

Wishing death on someone because of a less than ideal matchup seems excessive.

Last edited:
People are sleeping on Indongo. This is the problem with boxing and most combat sports. When a fighter doesn't have a name people automatically brush them off as a bum. From what I've seen so far I think Indongo is a great match up for Crawford and he also has that element of surprise because no one knows how good he is.

Care to explain? What have you seen from Indongo that makes you feel he won't have any chance?

I think Indongo would get pot shotted to death by Crawford, I actually think he stands a good chance of getting knocked out, particularly because of lack of speed, predictable rhythm, and a tendency to lunge. Crawford excels at figuring styles out.....he'll read Indongo pretty quick IMO.

*Indongo beat Burns in more impressive fashion than Crawford.

*Indongo beat Burns in more impressive fashion than Crawford.

Crawford is a different fighter than he was 3.5 years ago. Crawford today would absolutely wax Burns.

Fuck this. Where is Orozco. He needs a shot at this Crawford guy.

It seems Crawford hasnt won over any new fans, people want him to lose asap it seems and dont see Indongo as a threat, he is arguably top 5 at 140, while Burns is no Crawford, Indongo looked real good in that fight, and also this is a chance for Crawford to become the 3rd ever to unify the belts at 140, it makes perfect sense for him to take this fight to further his stock as p4p, I hope it does get made but not PPV

dafaq are u people on about? How is the Diaz fight relevant here!
Victor Postal finishes Indongo easily ffs.

Indogo is a step down in for him even if it is a unification. There is nothing to gain from it, infact it's a waste of Crawford's time cause of Indongo is a "no name".
Bud has enough proven skill and resume stacked to jump in with the big dogs at WW(Pac, Thurman, Kell, Danny, etc).

AND HONESTLY, I RATHER HE FACES A CASH COW IN BRONER. It got Maidana 2 Floyd fights. I know he's not undefeated anymore, but it's good money and fame.

Your talking like the Thurman, Garcia and Broner contracts are just there for waiting for Crawford to sign

He has a shitty promoter, wr all know that, all he carrs about now is Pacquaio and I dont think Haymon is to keen to give out another one of his guys to Crawford again either

Hes stuck with that old peice of garbage, or he can buy out his contract, what other option do you think there is since you care so much about Bud's career so much

indongo's a good fight, no doubt. This shouldn't be on PPV though.

I love it if it's In Omaha. Im sure he could fill a stadium here ,even with indongo as the opponent.

If Crawford is only one fight away from being a unified champion then he should do it. It would be a good promotional tool.

Back