~Buckeye MMA~

UFCfan34**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Has anyone been to Buckeye MMA in Columbus, Ohio. If so, what is it like? Would it be a good gym for someone that is new to MMA and wants to get involved or is it filled with tons of fighters who are experienced. Also, What's the price and where is it located...because on the website (Myspace) it says it's on Indianola and I drive on that road everyday, I have not seen the gym....Thanks

I don't live in the area but my first thought is that if the gym doesn't have a real website, just a Myspace page, it's probably a small gym so it might simply be located in a nondescript building that doesn't seem like a gym. The gym that I train at is on the third floor of a downtown building, where the first floor is a housewares store.

As for prices and atmosphere, why not send them an email asking about their prices and ask if you can come in to check it out? Most places will give a free (or discounted) class or two so you can check out the gym before committing.

Any gym where the trainer doesnt put you in with there best fighter and watches as you get destroyed withouy giving no tips in there, and does not have you spar all the time instead of doing some bagwork padwork, shadowboxing is good for anyone starting out.

One of those little things than let you know you're in another age; people talking about myspace.

lol tbh i wish could go back tot hat time the world sucks now

Back