Buchholz vs Ludwig

Jesus team alpha male seem like unconfident small dick bullies. Challenge a retired legend of the sport to a fight who clearly doesn't train for the fight to make yourself big because you feel bad as a trainer. What's next? He's going to challenge Pulver? He would not have chalenged Ludwig if he was still active.

Bang definitely was a badass but if we're gonna start calling him a legend of the sport I think we're setting the bar pretty low.

That saying is shit. It's used because it's just hard to be both a skilled fighter and a skilled trainer. Those are 2 different skillsets and the probability of having both of them is low. On the other hand there are a few soccer coatches that were great players (Klinsman for example).

Also Ludwig was a legit talented fighter. Yes he had holes in his game but he was respected. No one claimed he was bottom of the pack in ufc.
I agree. I believe both guys are good coaches and what happened is a legit beef between high testosterone individuals in a sport and environment that cultivates this kind of behavior.

Bang was hilarious when he wrapped his srm around him.

"He wants attention! He wants attention! '

Bang definitely was a badass but if we're gonna start calling him a legend of the sport I think we're setting the bar pretty low.

Yeah I maybe went too far with this but defo a guy who has fought many talented fighters and has a few big names beaten.
I agree. I believe both guys are good coaches and what happened is a legit beef between high testosterone individuals in a sport and environment that cultivates this kind of behavior.

To be honest I don't believe Buttholz is a good coach. Over the past 20 years in other sports I have went through a lot of coaches and the ones who behaved like macho morons rarely were good. You needed people who were calm and analytical. TAM under him seems to be more about motivation and pseudoscience. Not to mention many people credit the cooperation with Ludwig for many TAM success. Before that they were simply a gym that had Faber and a few other talented lighter fighters so other smaller guys flocked there. Also many fighters credit Ludwig for their wins/improvement, noone does the same for Buttholz.

Duane is the biggest tool

All these sheep letting a reality tv show fool you SMH

Yeah sorry for thinking TAM are douchebags when literally the entire show all they have done is be douchebags.

Not like this is one instance edited a certain way - the entire show has been the same way lol

To be honest I don't believe Buttholz is a good coach. Over the past 20 years in other sports I have went through a lot of coaches and the ones who behaved like macho morons rarely were good. You needed people who were calm and analytical. TAM under him seems to be more about motivation and pseudoscience. Not to mention many people credit the cooperation with Ludwig for many TAM success. Before that they were simply a gym that had Faber and a few other talented lighter fighters so other smaller guys flocked there. Also many fighters credit Ludwig for their wins/improvement, noone does the same for Buttholz.
This is an important distinction IMO. Before the relationship went south, TAM and the community as a whole was giving Bang a lot of credit for obvious improvements in striking across multiple members of TAM. But even by TAM's own roster, you never hear Bucholz name getting tossed around praised as the coach who has elevated the game of TAM.

This Cornholio but truncheon guy.. What a completely deluded cock knocker..
Hes a stand up coach yes..
So he wants to stand with a guy called bang..
Duane was a decent fighter and would smoke his arse.

Mike Brown was literally laughing at TAM..
But honestly Cody garbled is like a drunk 17 years old kid in a pub at 11pm trying to pick a fight with his best friends. The bouncers and the cab driver. Then his mum and dad when he gets home. Then punched the mirror in the bathroom trying to beat himself up..

Hes a good fighter and a decent champion for sure.. But he is a total prick...
I literally since the UFC started never wanted anyone to lose as much as him..

If Ludwig wasn't literally falling apart physically, easily him. Keep in mind though, he retired not just because he was getting older and the game was changing, but he had to call multiple fights because of mid-fight injuries to his lower extremities.

Yeah sorry for thinking TAM are douchebags when literally the entire show all they have done is be douchebags.

Not like this is one instance edited a certain way - the entire show has been the same way lol

Yeah it's a reality show and they are making it interesting by actually showing real personality

Imagine if we had two TJs as coaches. The show that's already doing poorly would fold by episode 2

If you read that whole twitter link, from a thread in the HW forum, a bodybuilder started twitter beef with Cody and Bcholz joined in.

Duane would've KO'd the shit out of Buchholz, who was never anything but average really.
He handled that situation pretty well by the way, while Buchholz came off as an insecure twat.

Garbrandt and Buccholz were fragile little balls of emotion.

Duane handled it calm as fuck, like a man should.

Back