Bubba McDaniel makes joke about Thiago Alves and gets flamed

All those hurt feelings. Fucking the pussies everywhere. You can’t say shit these days as a joke, we are going to be a society that can’t laugh at anything. Fucking liberal SJW are the bane of society.

You do realise not everybody who disagrees with you is a snowflake? They might agree with you on most things and just have a slightly different position of where they draw their line?

Either way, Irish Whiskey is pretty awesome, not going to get drawn in to a calling each other stupid/snowflake war. Have a good evening.

It's not about you disagreeing with me.

It's about you being wrong and the criticism i'm expressing is just. I'm trying to help you but it's difficult when people don't understand what they are doing or thinking is wrong.

There is literally NOTHING racist about what he said. Something racist would be like saying something bad about black people not that it's hard to see because of the color of their skin. That's a visual joke and true in many situations just like some white people are pale as hell and bright like a light bulb.

Anything said about black people just makes most of the soft white people all uncomfortable and irrational racing to get SJW karma.

Yet if a black guy were to joke about how pale a white guy is it would all be ok.

It's now racist to point out black people are in fact, black?

enhanced-buzz-26312-1295497062-4.jpg

It's not about you disagreeing with me.

It's about you being wrong and the criticism i'm expressing is just. I'm trying to help you but it's difficult when people don't understand what they are doing or thinking is wrong.

There is literally NOTHING racist about what he said. Something racist would be like saying something bad about black people not that it's hard to see because of the color of their skin. That's a visual joke and true in many situations just like some white people are pale as hell and bright like a light bulb.

Anything said about black people just makes most of the soft white people all uncomfortable and irrational racing to get SJW karma.

you sound like a fucking idiot
the dude extends an olive branch to you and you spit in his face

you also have no understanding of racism. you can't apply the same standards to white people because of history. when you've dominated and enslaved most of the planet for hundreds of years you can't expect the same standards to apply to those who've been (and still are) systematically oppressed.

Tyron Woodley is pissed now!

The way he says “my eye hurts” after getting knocked out by Hall is the funniest fucking TUF moment ever

When was his last UFC fight???? He's as important as that last square of toilet paper that's stuck to the roll.

I mean in the realm of social media commentary he's more important than you are.

you also have no understanding of racism. you can't apply the same standards to white people because of history. when you've dominated and enslaved most of the planet for hundreds of years you can't expect the same standards to apply to those who've been (and still are) systematically oppressed.

You have ZERO understanding of racism.

I already clearly explained how it was 100% NOT racist and it wasn't. You white guilt people are fucking sad.

I love all races btw and always will look at everyone the same but i'm not going to treat anyone different because of what dead people did to other dead people. Black people were oppressed by black people before white people oppressed them btw smart guy and white people oppressed white people etc etc.

I mean in the realm of social media commentary he's more important than you are.
To whom? The only people I interact with on social media are family, friends and co-workers and NONE of them know who Bubba is. (other than this shithole of course, even then I'm not so sure)

To whom? The only people I interact with on social media are family, friends and co-workers and NONE of them know who Bubba is.

Exactly. Your social media umbrella is basically people you know in real life. This dude has 9000 followers on Twitter and this Tweet got 20 comments.

He reaches a bigger audience

Exactly. Your social media umbrella is basically people you know in real life. This dude has 9000 followers on Twitter and this Tweet got 20 comments.

He reaches a bigger audience
Sherdog has over 100,000. I'm good.

That's not how life and reasonable people operate. I don't get to treat you like shit because your grandfather fired my grandfather from his company and ruined his life. The sins of the father don't get passed down. You don't get to have a blank check on claiming racism or being racist in modern times just because of my distant relative 150 years ago once said the N word. Racism is either universal or it isn't

Back