Bubba McDaniel makes joke about Thiago Alves and gets flamed

I have legit never heard of this guy.

Because you are a noob :D Seriously though he is a Jackson-Wink fighter that was on the Jones Sonnen Tuf season. He is one of those fighters that is supposedly stud in the gym, but has a hard time putting it together on the big stage. He had a few fights in the UFC, but eventually got cut. Iirc he's boys with Rashad Evans.

The fact there is a thread about this says its 2018

I have no idea whats going on.

Bubba is right.

Everyone is a PC snowflake now. Quit being such stick in the ass drama queens.

Not funny but not offensive either.

Man, some people are so sensitive these days.

Bubba is right.

Everyone is a PC snowflake now. Quit being such stick in the ass drama queens.

I agree that many people are way too PC nowdays, but this is a case of a really shit joke that is racist. He misjudged this massively.

I wish it was against the rules to post tweets like they were news. Humanity would be better for it.

71b7f731144a46ebc47818704112e0c4c9e39f7ef6b6af06c163289e7badcd7f.jpg

Wouldnt surprise me if made the joke knowing it would be people off and get passed around. Dude is irrelevant in Bellator even and is probably trying to get noticed.

He's pretty tight with Jonny Bones. They've definitely partied hard together.

I've never seen Bubba in any of the fight promos for Jones. Pretty sure he's just a guy that happens to train at the same gym and maybe a couple times there was no one else available to spar with Jones.

I've never seen Bubba in any of the fight promos for Jones. Pretty sure he's just a guy that happens to train at the same gym and maybe a couple times there was no one else available to spar with Jones.
Naw, hes barely under MLK in terms of significance to black North American history.. I think..

I agree that many people are way too PC nowdays, but this is a case of a really shit joke that is racist. He misjudged this massively.

It's not racist at all.

You are being stupid and should take that snowflake nonsense to reddit where it belongs.

It's not racist at all.

You are being stupid and should take that snowflake nonsense to reddit where it belongs.

You do realise not everybody who disagrees with you is a snowflake? They might agree with you on most things and just have a slightly different position of where they draw their line?

Either way, Irish Whiskey is pretty awesome, not going to get drawn in to a calling each other stupid/snowflake war. Have a good evening.

Back