Buatsi vs Azeez Feb.3rd BOXXER on Peacock/Sky Sports

Buatsi vs Winner of Bivol vs Beterbiev.
Yeah. He's WBA mandatory now so whoever wins between Beterbiev and Bivol will have to fight Buatsi at some point (unless they vacate). Maybe not right away though. It all depends on where the WBA currently sits in the rotation. The sanctioning bodies take turns.

The whole divisions treading water until the top 2 guys either move on or retire. No one at LHW is even close to their level. I’d rather see buatsi vs yarde

I generally fuckin hate Ben Whittaker’s show boating but he did have me laughing on a couple of occasions tonight. He is talented though and is fun to watch. Looking forward to him stepping up and there’s loads of decent domestic fights out there for him
As tricky as bomber graham?

As tricky as bomber graham?

Who knows until he steps up. He’s exceptionally talented, fast, has great balance and looks huge for the weight. If he tries that spinning around shit against anyone decent though he’s gonna regret it

I think they’ll move him on pretty quickly with his ami pedigree and the fact that there is an abundance of decent English LHWs at the moment

Back