Buakaw vs yi long 2

This circus attraction again...

First fight wasnt close,just sloppy but buakaw won pretty clearly

He had injuries,movie making and low training when he came for this first fight,he os going to do much better now,where he os looking sharper than The near past(even considering he os fighting 2nd rate guys)

Nah buakaw looked alright in his last kunlun fights

Buakaw is ancient but he looks good against Chinese top prospects in his last few fights.
I think he takes this as long as the Chinese judges don't rob him like they robbed Enriko against Yi Long.

Sept 24th. Shouldn't be on WLF or Kunlun, some 3rd party. Think it airs on a big channel and they're doing some kind of a companion show/doc/reality thing leading up to it. They had QJL and Fang Bian as "celebrity mentors" for it.

Last edited:
Sept 24th. Shouldn't be on WLF or Kunlun, some 3rd party. Think it airs on a big channel and they're doing some kind of a companion show/doc/reality thing leading up to it. They had QJL and Fang Bian as "celebrity mentors" for it.
Nice

Buakaw is ancient but he looks good against Chinese top prospects in his last few fights.
I think he takes this as long as the Chinese judges don't rob him like they robbed Enriko against Yi Long.
Enriko Fought with yi long before? Can't find it on YouTube.

I smell a draw. they're paying buakaw too much *allegedly*.
he also signed for a mma fight for december in beirut.

Buakaw should fight Yi Long to get a pay day. He earned his dues.

What kind of money is buakaw making? (including sponsors etc)

He's making more from adverts, sponsors and TV appearances than he is from fighting these days.

kunlun gave him like 80k just to sign the contract for 6 fights with chinese fighters,he makes 180-250k a fight (fight+ tv rights+bonus even if he doesn't win).
wlf pays 2 or 3 times more,it depends what result they'll buy.they offered him 500k in january now it seems more.
without counting his own promotion,movies,sponsors and all that stuff.

wlf pays 2 or 3 times more,it depends what result they'll buy.they offered him 500k in january now it seems more.
without counting his own promotion,movies,sponsors and all that stuff.
Is it WLF paying Buakaw now? Nobody is really saying by who/where this is even happening but as is my understanding it'll be on Zhejiang tv and not on Henan which is where it probably would be if it was strictly a WLF fight.

Last edited:
Is it WLF paying Buakaw now? Nobody is really saying by who/where this is even happening but as is my understanding it'll be on Zhejiang tv and not on Henan which is where it probably would be if it was strictly a WLF fight.

everything is decided but for some reasons they're not saying.
wlf is trying to push for a exibition/draw for which buakaw should get a lot more than 500k they originally offered but kunlun matchmaker and marketing director are also involved so...let see if buakaw decides to settle for a draw.

event is in beijing september 24.

Back