Buakaw skin color

Masato clearly explored every sport performance enhancing practice. Including but not limited to oxygen deprevation masks and most definitely the tanning salon.

Well I just learned something. Apparently Tony Jaa is Kuy as well.

As someone who doesn't know anything about Thailand, I have often noticed that Thais look very, very diverse to me.

I find that say, Sangmanee, Buakaw, Saeksan, Sam-A and Bangpleenoi don't look at all as is they come from the same country.
Makes sense. That's why he went to rescue the elephants in thst film

On a more serious note. there are tons of different ethnicities throughout asia, especially thailand is super mixed. Buakaw is probably of Khmer descent like many people in Surin, and they tend to be darker skinned.

He's probably got some Cambodian in him or something. Maybey part Laos or even perhaps Burmese. Who knows.

<{1-8}> .

Before he fights, he paints his body black as part of an ancient Thai ritual that only few know about.

Masato clearly explored every sport performance enhancing practice. Including but not limited to oxygen deprevation masks and most definitely the tanning salon.

To this day I still don't know what this joke originated from and I see it in a lot of threads, especially brought up by you. Mind explaining the origin of the joke? :)

this should be labeled IMPORTANT READ BEFORE POSTING as well as stickied

I'm sure i'm not the only

i'm sure i'm not the only one who thinks this

Pretty sure you're the only one who thinks that everyone from a country is the exact same shade of skin. Hey, Steph Curry is lighter than Lebron James but THEY'RE BOTH FROM THE STATES. Mind blown.

Pretty sure you're the only one who thinks that everyone from a country is the exact same shade of skin. Hey, Steph Curry is lighter than Lebron James but THEY'RE BOTH FROM THE STATES. Mind blown.
i'm talking about a asian not a afro american

Back