Buakaw Fighting on Enfusion March the 9th

having the chance of the biggest star on kickboxing holding one of the titles of your organization when he clearly won a fight....but no no no!

heres a better idea!

rob him the victory and all potential economically he could bring and do to make the organization bigger in the world scene,making more money with it.

<seedat>

thats pretty sure buakaw is only going to fight the number of times he haves shceduled on the contract and then get out from there(screwing the possibility of getting in conversations to extend his contract),the rematch with Risco will be probably made in Kunlun where both belong in there also and there will be no bullshit on the official scorecards after the fight...

just predicting here,if buakaw haves fights left for enfusion one of them will be against Ozcan,since he legit Knocked out an old Souwer they will give another legendary win for him,but i bet its going to look like Petchayo fight where you know the real winner is.

but who cares right :rolleyes:

Risco has wins over 2 K-1 greats Souwer and Buakaw now. The fight sucked and Buakaw looking his age in the ring. We still got time for Yodsanklai vs Buakaw when and if it ever happens.

Yeah this victory has catapulted Risco into kickboxing Olympus.
Enfusion is the new k1...the destiny of the sport is safe!

We have a new king!! KING OF THE NORTH!!

<Baelish01><CerseiPlotting><Jaime01><Ellaria01><GOT4><Ned01><GOT1><GOT3><StannisFrown><NightKingBringIt><Varys01><Sansa00>

Buakaw's foot injury was horrific. Straight ripped open between his toes. No wonder he didn't take it up a notch. Still won the fight IMO...

This sub-forum has taught me that, if a Thai ever loses to a non-Thai, it was a robbery.

This sub-forum has taught me that, if a Thai ever loses to a non-Thai, it was a robbery.
Well you obviously don't check this subforum enough. If you did you would know that plenty of Thai's have lost and no one called it a robbery. Superbon lost his last 2 fights. No one called them robberies. Thongchai lost his last fight. No one called it a robbery. Yodkhunpon loses most of his fights and no one calls them robberies. Off the top of my head I can only remember several robbery outcries so stop exaggerating.

Well you obviously don't check this subforum enough. If you did you would know that plenty of Thai's have lost and no one called it a robbery. Superbon lost his last 2 fights. No one called them robberies. Thongchai lost his last fight. No one called it a robbery. Yodkhunpon loses most of his fights and no one calls them robberies. Off the top of my head I can only remember several robbery outcries so stop exaggerating.
It sounds like you don't check it enough!

It's not like we're the only ones that complain about these decisions, look at the youtube comments on any of the controversial fights (buakaw/souwer, sittichai/rvr, pet/rvr etc.).

Plenty of thais lose to non-thais and nobody calls it a robbery if it's a legit loss. Examples: Sudsakorn vs Chingiz Allazov, Buakaw vs Khayal Dzaniev, Suakim vs Tenshin, Youssef Boughanem vs most of his thai opponents, Thongchais last fight in glory, Yodsanklai vs Yasuhiro Shirasu, Yodsanklai vs Kyshenko, Petchboonchu vs Greg Wootton and many more.

Just watched the whole fight for the first time. Risco got outclassed. Not even a controversial decision this was a plain robbery

What a fucking joke...Buakaw also had a tear in his foot from the second round to make things worse....for Enfusion.

wow that is horrible surprised they did not stop the fight with that injury ,, no wonder he did not kick wanted to see those thai kicks that never happened,

Buakaw was at no point in trouble and he made it seem easy.. but he did not go out there and try to take the victory.

It was obvious that Risco was motivated to get the win. Although not a lot of his combinations did any damage I can see that on kickboxing rules he got the decision victory.
Buakaw could have easily taken the win if he put a bit more effort in it.

yes agree he closed the ring but never did we see the explosive kicks or hard striking ,, i was expecting,,, he did not damage risco either,, but his foot in second round was badly damaged,,

Making big news by signing Buakaw and then rob him. nice.

really ,,, you honestly think the promotion wants to rob him ,,,, he is one of the biggest names , abu dhabi fans cheered him, with passion ,,the fact is it was not a great fight on his part , risco was more active and he was seriously hurt in the second round, their for could not deliver his best, and lost as i did not see him score enough either, you can say risco threw many that got blocked but on the other hand buarkaw did not throw enough,
to win

and now the happenings starts to making sense

Enfusion 66 In Tenerife-Spain,read somewhere that the main event is Risco, who will be defending his title on a rematch against Kiria(that he lost against in Kunlun contender tournaments last year)

http://enfusion-tv.com/events/67-tenerife-spain/

Back