BS Quarterfinal match making - James Krause and Ramsay are the (2) best

Why is Krause even in the show? The dude is already in the UFC... just seems like he's trying to look for easy wins from by being there. Didn't look great in his first fight tho so who knows

250k plus win bonuses. Probably more than three times the amount of his regular contract.

Would be cruelly funny if he loses on TUF and they cut him immediately after.

I thought the same thing and still agree after the fight, Ramsey looked good but he understandably gassed

He was a lightweight fighting a large welterweight ina grappling heavy fight. I still think he's the 2nd best on the show and probably best overall in terms of his weight class

Just came in to say the semi finals is the same thing. No idea why they're eliminating either Jesse Taylor or krause

I thought the same thing and still agree after the fight, Ramsey looked good but he understandably gassed

He was a lightweight fighting a large welterweight ina grappling heavy fight. I still think he's the 2nd best on the show and probably best overall in terms of his weight class

Just came in to say the semi finals is the same thing. No idea why they're eliminating either Jesse Taylor or krause

Isn't Krause an LW now?

Back