Celebrities Threaten to Leave The US If Trump Wins

TheStruggle

Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...-canada-donald-trump-becomes-president-942423

The 'Breaking Bad' star is the latest Hollywood celebrity — joining 'Girls' creator and star Lena Dunham, Chelsea Handler and Barbra Streisand — to claim they would leave the U.S. if the GOP presidential candidate wins the election.
Breaking Bad star Bryan Cranston says he will leave the U.S. and move to Canada if Donald Trump is elected president.

"Absolutely. I would definitely move. It’s not real to me that that would happen. I hope to God it won’t," Cranston on Sunday told The Bestseller Experiment podcast when asked if he would take an extended holiday to Vancouver if the Republican candidate prevails over Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

“It wouldn’t be a vacation. I’d be an expatriate,” Cranston added. The Emmy-award winning actor is the latest Hollywood celebrity — joining Girls creator and star Lena Dunham, Chelsea Handler and Barbra Streisand — to claim they would move out of the country if Trump wins.

Celebrities that will leave the US if Trump is elected:

Lena Dunham
Samuel L. Jackson
Miley Cyrus
Cher
Jon Stewart
Raven Symone
Natasha Lyonne
Omari Hardwick
Spike Lee
Chloë Sevigny
Eddie Griffin
George Lopez
Al Sharpton
Neve Campbell
Rosie O'Donnell
Amy Schumer
Barbara Streisand
Whoopi Goldberg
Chelsea Handler
Mark Cuban
Rachael Madcow
Bryan Cranston

well-bye.gif

The only loss is Heisenberg, and Sam Jackson if it was 20 years ago. Please don't come to Canada.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...-canada-donald-trump-becomes-president-942423

The 'Breaking Bad' star is the latest Hollywood celebrity — joining 'Girls' creator and star Lena Dunham, Chelsea Handler and Barbra Streisand — to claim they would leave the U.S. if the GOP presidential candidate wins the election.
Breaking Bad star Bryan Cranston says he will leave the U.S. and move to Canada if Donald Trump is elected president.

"Absolutely. I would definitely move. It’s not real to me that that would happen. I hope to God it won’t," Cranston on Sunday told The Bestseller Experiment podcast when asked if he would take an extended holiday to Vancouver if the Republican candidate prevails over Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

“It wouldn’t be a vacation. I’d be an expatriate,” Cranston added. The Emmy-award winning actor is the latest Hollywood celebrity — joining Girls creator and star Lena Dunham, Chelsea Handler and Barbra Streisand — to claim they would move out of the country if Trump wins.

Lena Dunham
Samuel L. Jackson
Miley Cyrus
Cher
Jon Stewart
Raven Symone
Natasha Lyonne
Omari Hardwick
Spike Lee
Chloë Sevigny
Eddie Griffin
George Lopez
Al Sharpton
Neve Campbell
Rosie O'Donnell
Amy Schumer
Barbara Streisand
Whoopi Goldberg
Chelsea Handler
Mark Cuban
Rachael Madcow
Bryan Cranston
Please win trump

Lena Dunham
Samuel L. Jackson
Miley Cyrus
Cher
Jon Stewart
Raven Symone
Natasha Lyonne
Omari Hardwick
Spike Lee
Chloë Sevigny
Eddie Griffin
George Lopez
Al Sharpton
Neve Campbell
Rosie O'Donnell
Amy Schumer
Barbara Streisand
Whoopi Goldberg
Chelsea Handler
Mark Cuban
Rachael Madcow
Bryan Cranston

Lena Dunham will leave if Trump wins!

Everyone vote for Trump

We don't want this to be what our women aspire to be:

ob79z0H.jpg

This is terrible that Canada would have to put up with them.

Hillary for POTUS!

Lena Dunham
Samuel L. Jackson
Miley Cyrus
Cher
Jon Stewart
Raven Symone
Natasha Lyonne
Omari Hardwick
Spike Lee
Chloë Sevigny
Eddie Griffin
George Lopez
Al Sharpton
Neve Campbell
Rosie O'Donnell
Amy Schumer
Barbara Streisand
Whoopi Goldberg
Chelsea Handler
Mark Cuban
Rachael Madcow
Bryan Cranston

59617570.jpg

I actually like Cranston, and know he's just saying shit to get more and higher paying roles in Hollywood.

And since he's obviously highly intelligent, there's automatic suspicion he's Republican.

A bunch of irrelevant cans.

Are there any actors who get work that are willing to leave to Canada?

Raven Symone...

One of these things is not like the other.

If Lena Dunham comes to Canada I'm moving to the US. Trump'll love me

Honestly, we could do without basically every celeb listed. More reason to cheer for Trump

I was going to say other countries should have a draft day of american expats due to a Trump win -- but, looking at that list, no one is going to want to play.

We all can't share Cranston and make him shave his head and say nothing but "i am the danger"

Last edited:
Canada finna build that wall.

well-bye.gif

The only loss is Heisenberg, and Sam Jackson if it was 20 years ago. Please don't come to Canada.

Nah... I'm sure they're going to Mexico. I mean, they love Mexicans so much, even if next to none of them live in their multi million dollar neighbourhoods, I'm pretty positive they'll pick Mexico ahead of stable developed world Canada.

(On a side note, will anyone else get a kick out of it if these people move to primarily white countries if Trump gets in?)

Congratulations to these chumps for openly adding themselves to the "tuck tail and run" list. End of the day...

the-shawshank-redemption.gif

Entitled and egotistical cry babies, all of them.

Back