Bryan Caraway vs. Cody Stamann Added to UFC 222

Caraway is going to come in to this one either emotionally broken or ready to kill someone. Either way, must-watch.

On a serious note, considering that Tate herself admitted that Caraway had pretty much sacrificed his own career for hers, I hope he got a payout $$$

<Y2JSmirk>

Can you imagine that feeling, introducing her to MMA, teaching her , training her, sacrificing his career for hers to flourish for many years whilst she saying she doesn't want children, and then she leaves him and gets pregnant within a few months with some dude.

I am hoping he will bring that apocalyptic fury to the cage!

Get that payout of 20k/20k Caraway!

With that said, as another enlightened Sherdogger once stated, Pumped for this card thanks to Dern!

Can you imagine that feeling, introducing her to MMA, teaching her , training her, sacrificing his career for hers to flourish for many years whilst she saying she doesn't want children, and then she leaves him and gets pregnant within a few months with some dude.

I am hoping he will bring that apocalyptic fury to the cage!

Get that payout of 20k/20k Caraway!

With that said, as another enlightened Sherdogger once stated, Pumped for this card thanks to Dern!

I am now hoping that Caraway picks up Dern. The Sherdog threads would be awesome, and it would be a helluva upgrade from Miesha.

20160530080211_5D3_4554.JPG

mackenzie4.jpg

I would strongly support that!

He deserves such a gift!

Dern has the mistique and that apocaliptic SKILL SET

I am now hoping that Caraway picks up Dern. The Sherdog threads would be awesome, and it would be a helluva upgrade from Miesha.

20160530080211_5D3_4554.JPG

mackenzie4.jpg

Nah! Cat Zingano also fight on UFC 222, is more suitable for him. As the saying goes, "From love to hate there's only one step" and I'm sure from hate to love there's also that same step backwards.
I can imagine the scandal after the hate Miesha and Cat has for each other. LOL

Back