Bryan Caraway vs. Cody Stamann Added to UFC 222

Caraway used Miesha all through her prime years yet we got a bunch of Sherdoggers talking shit about him.

Well look on the bright side at least Caraway won't have shitty corner advise by Miesha anymore "you're up 2 rounds, coast babe" then proceed to loss a decision.

Caraway is one of those fighters it's not cool to like, but to be honest I always look forward to his fights. Fun style, always some interesting technical stuff going on.
I was wondering is it okay to like him now that Miesha broke up with him :p

Caraway is one of those fighters it's not cool to like, but to be honest I always look forward to his fights. Fun style, always some interesting technical stuff going on.
I like Caraway too, if just for the fact he's the martyr for shitbrain fans who think fighters shouldn't admit any mental weaknesses or else they're crybabies. Dude talked about his fright and anxiety openly and seeking help for it and how it's helped his fighting. On top of that, he's never worked his way into the elite of the division, but he's kept a few contenders from crawling into it, and he's been a solid fighter all-round.

Having said that, (hardships aside), everyone else is right: he needs to fight more. Win, lose, or draw; after UFC 222, Caraway's last 4 fights will have averaged over 300 days in between. That's not gonna keep any relevance or interest up down the line.

Last edited:
Bryan is gonna sleep him, imagine how he felt when he saw the Miesha news, aka "brb leaving childless, marriage-less relationship of 10+ years after cheating on him, getting pregnant by the new guy 6months later". he will channel all that rage into this jabroni's face.

Okay who am I kidding, it will be a boring wrestlefuck.

Starman via body slam.

hqdefault.jpg
This was my game back in the day. Thanks for the memories

Stamann is a decent prospect honestly. Dude has a super punchable face, though - please tell me I am not alone in feeling like this?!

220_Cody_Stamann.0.jpg

Shades of C.B. Dollaway and Covington.

Caraway is truly one of the top BW's in the world; it's just a shame he can't stay healthy.

I'll never forget him calling out Ronda and telling her he'd knock her teeth down her fucking throat. Just a classic overreaction from a little man.

Solid fight. My money is on Bryan caraway to out point Cody.

War Caraway!

Take out the Tate-fury on the Starfish in an apocalyptic manner!

I’ve actually met him a few times and he’s super nice. I don’t know why he gets so much hate.

Any reason why Caraway hasn't fought since beating Sterling ?

I’ve actually met him a few times and he’s super nice. I don’t know why he gets so much hate.

Because all the noobs on here watched his ex's booty bounce around and couldnt handle it

Back