Bryan Caraway goes on Pawn Stars, no one knows who he is.

That is dirty is asf. Don't care if you like Caraway or not

This girl I went to school with was with her boyfriend for 5 years, even moving from Cali to Oregon to go to school here. They date off and on for years. She finally breaks it off with ol boy because he says he doesn't want to be in a long term relationship while getting his degree. Dude marries some Asian chick last year that I think he was seeing while he was still tapping her. She's real close with his family so she is going to have to see or hear about this guy and his wife for years to come. I'm sure Caraway was close with Miesha's family after so many years together, too. Damn

Yeah that's messy

I appreciate the story, I don't see a lot of that on here

This must be the thread with the best first 5 replies ever. God damnit this brings the lulz. (except post #3)

I would hate to see the pool table or especially hot tub $1500 gets you

Im pretty sure tracy lee was on that show also. Selling guns of all things.

stephan-bonnar-tito-ortiz-video.jpg

mccully-unmasked.gif

The moment when a stadium full of 50,000 people said unison, "Holy fuck, that's Justin McCully!"

Actually it’s a really old episode; he was still dating that woman. The episode was around 2014 or so.

Selling 1891 $1 that has Martha Washington on it, worth 1500 he gets 1100 for it

Depends on the conservation state the bill has. I would say $1500 is the top price in perfect state.

So stupid, the guy's "friend" comes and shoots out a number and he believes him.
Funny that that tiny wrinkles took it from 20k+ to 1500 in a second.

Yeah. And then within the hour, they put it up for sale in an online auction and get much more than they paid. Which anyone with half a brain should be doing themselves. Or at least doing some basic research to see what minimum you should accept. The only people who should sell to pawnshops are junkies fiending.

I could try to rag on him, but he has seen and likely played with Miesha’s luscious tiddies.

I don’t see why people would recognize him. He’s relatively unknown and not a ufc star.

I actually know of caraway as a man who was cucked by another fighter if it wasn't for tate I would not know who he is and I have been watching mma for maybe 15 years.

Yeah they probably did treat Randy better but Randy is an OG and former champ Caraway hardly fights and fights at a manlet division so it's understandable..

I'm also sure Big Hoss is a "casual" and so is Rick, if Rick even cares about current UFC at all.

LOLZ, I dont know who Brian Carraway is either. Am I suppose to feel out of date of something?

A lot of people wouldn't recognize your average ufc fighter.
Who would be recognised ? I'll be honest, I got into it when my job took me 300miles from my home, if there hadn't been a club virtually on my doorstep when I returned home, I would know no one and would have never been a sherbro.......(on the upside, manlet, cuck and incel wouldn't be in my vocabulary)

That's embarrassing that a UFC fighter has to haggle over a couple hundred bucks.

Doesn't everyone? I know people with yaghts, plural, who still try to pay and be paid the best amount. That's part of getting wealth.

Back