Bryan Caraway goes on Pawn Stars, no one knows who he is.

I'm always feeling bad for poor Bryan Caraway. I've been on team Mr. Tate since TUF with Ronda.

tumblr_nx8tdsRN3I1ua3ziio1_400.gif

You say that as if he was telling them who he was, and shocked they did not know? He didn't even say he was a pro fighter..

He should change his name to Brian Miesha Tate

Youtube comment says they sold it for $16 K at auction. If true he got punked worse than by Miesha Tate.

how or why is this surprising?
You say that as if he was telling them who he was, and shocked they did not know? He didn't even say he was a pro fighter..
They've had other UFC people on the show and knew exactly who they were and treated them like good friends.

Youtube comment says they sold it for $16 K at auction. If true he got punked worse than by Miesha Tate.
I often wondered if people could get insurance on those "expert appraisals" before they sell something, so they take a little less money beforehand, and get a percentage of the sale price if it's outside a certain range of what the appraiser claimed it was worth. Seems like it would work great for everyone involved, since the buyer is covered and the Pawn Shop makes extra money off the insurance as long as they tell the truth.

They've had other UFC people on the show and knew exactly who they were and treated them like good friends.

I often wondered if people could get insurance on those "expert appraisals" before they sell something, so they take a little less money beforehand, and get a percentage of the sale price if it's outside a certain range of what the appraiser claimed it was worth. Seems like it would work great for everyone involved, since the buyer is covered and the Pawn Shop makes extra money off the insurance as long as they tell the truth.

My understanding is he is only somewhat known because he dated Tate. He’s not even a top 10 ranked fighter. You can’t compare Him to Dana white or Randy/Chuck. Although if they recognized Roxanne modafferi over him that speaks volumes.

To lazy to click play. Cliffs on what he’s trying to slang? If it’s not Miesha’s used thong I won’t care.
A weding ring, still in the box..

Miesha did him dirty

The old not wanting kids, dumping your man and immediately having kids move

That is dirty is asf. Don't care if you like Caraway or not

This girl I went to school with was with her boyfriend for 5 years, even moving from Cali to Oregon to go to school here. They date off and on for years. She finally breaks it off with ol boy because he says he doesn't want to be in a long term relationship while getting his degree. Dude marries some Asian chick last year that I think he was seeing while he was still tapping her. She's real close with his family so she is going to have to see or hear about this guy and his wife for years to come. I'm sure Caraway was close with Miesha's family after so many years together, too. Damn

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back