Please let Mario ref this.

#HereLiesMrTate #RIP

Tate has released Bryan's balls.
He's ready to go savage on that mighty munchkin

Why did him and Miesha breakup?

b822ebc439abec9ba2c9b729cbebae11--sexy-fitness-female-fitness.jpg

I like it.

<mma4>

Ready to see Linekar back in there and throw those hands of stone.

I have a bit of a hard time believing Mr fight once every year and a half Caraway truly wants to fight anybody

Caraway hasn't fought in over a year (almost a year and a half) and Lineker is at about 9 months...we're they hurt? What's up with UFC fighters never fighting. Btw I got Lineker by brutal KO. Never been a fan of Caraway and not just bc of this.....
IMG_3383.JPG
IMG_3384.JPG

Caraway hasn't fought in over a year (almost a year and a half) and Lineker is at about 9 months...we're they hurt? What's up with UFC fighters never fighting. Btw I got Lineker by brutal KO. Never been a fan of Caraway and not just bc of this.....
View attachment 263297
View attachment 263299
Lineker had a broken jaw from the tj fight and has been recovering from surgery..

I'm far from Caraway's biggest fan but I think he's being underrated here. He has a good shot at putting Lineker on his back and grinding this one out if they finalize this fight.

did someone hack caraway's twitter? (i'm lookin at you, meisha!)

I'm far from Caraway's biggest fan but I think he's being underrated here. He has a good shot at putting Lineker on his back and grinding this one out if they finalize this fight.

Came to post this. I hope Lineker KOs Caraway into Bolivian, but Señor Tate most likely saw the TJ fight and figures he could hold Lineker down for 3 rounds.

Back