Brutal KO! VIDEO from fights between Actor (1-0) and famous fitness model (0-0)

I truly expected a video of the fight between Screech and Horschack :)

Impressive counter right while moving back, he must have actually trained for it.

LMAO that was brutal Screech murdered Horshack
did you see the Vanilla Ice vs Willis (from Diffrent Strokes?) that was an awesome beatdown. Ice has grit, but Willis prison gank'd him.

it's a bit embarrassing to remember back on those. Harding v Flowers might be the only fight i've ever turned away in disgust from (other than bum fights). That was Fox, right?

EDIT: yep, Fox https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celebrity_Boxing.
In 2002, TV Guide ranked it number 6 on its TV Guide's "50 Worst TV Shows of All Time" list.[1]

Yes the Vanilla Ics vs Willis was another good 1. Still loved the Screech vs Horshack cause Screech came out in the first round and dominated poor Horshack. Then they had the freak show fights like Bol vs Refrigerator Perry who looked like he swallowed a refrigerator before entering the ring against a guy that looked like he was 2 ft taller than he was.

Yes the Vanilla Ics vs Willis was another good 1. Still loved the Screech vs Horshack cause Screech came out in the first round and dominated poor Horshack. Then they had the freak show fights like Bol vs Refrigerator Perry who looked like he swallowed a refrigerator before entering the ring against a guy that looked like he was 2 ft taller than he was.

I remember Fridge v Bob Sapp, wish someone had a full video lol.

Back