Brutal guillotine escape - why has no one ever done this?

ol-iYMWQIXasR4IjlaT3BqFnaoEIrvWo0QNHrqvLSACfs-oQvfegrCyMe1bQ93sFIBQ4gXmJKpTPcfb30h72Tdq3n2c0XLsDkR5m6xDfQ9ZKLVscF_khIJRi=w220-h128-nc

Almedia does a good job at hanging on.

That is absolutely savage. Does it fall under 'spiking' though? I mean, dude could break his neck landing like that.

Also, that's why I don't like soccer kicks. Fucking soccer kick to the back of the head of an already unconscious opponent, real nice.

That looks almost like really tripping but not as weird.
I actually thought exactly that when I saw it, took me back to the hallucinogens of the 90's. Watched that gif for a while, then watched it a while more...

I actually thought exactly that when I saw it, took me back to the hallucinogens of the 90's. Watched that gif for a while, then watched it a while more...

Watch the video I posted on the 2nd page.

I think spiking is OK if you're doing it to get out of a submission, it's just not OK if you're doing it for "offense."

Interedasting

there was a discussion about it on here recently. Apparently if you're doing it to get out of a sub the onus is on them to let go before getting spiked. The illegal spike is a "controlled spike", where you are holding them in position to do it.

I think spikes like this should also be illegal, but so it goes.

By the way, that soccer kick looked like it went right to the back of the head, damn.

EDIT: Someone beat me to it--so just enjoy this gif.

Trippy-Gifs.jpg
Happy Im not stoned! WTF is this? This might be the most unnerving thing I have ever seen.

what a noob ass guillotine. look at his grip, and look where it is placed. also there's no torque.

unsanctioned mma things... dude ate a soccer kick to the back of the head after he was already out too.

sigh

IIRC you can only not spike if you have control of your opponent. If he has a submission on you, he is technically in control and therefore you can do whatever you want to escape

Personally I go for the oil check.

Back