Brunson"s comment on Adesanya"s home country at conference

I weren't feeling it. There's actually a bit of a rift between African Americans and Africans. I'm sure it struck a nerve.

Thats because African Americans are American and Africans aren't. If culture were measurable like DNA, black Americans would be closer to white Americans than they are to Africans

Only i see his comment as racist?
He feels he got a privelege because of being born in US as a african. I hope Israel ko"s him to 3rd world country where he belongs

You sound like a fucking snowflake. You know that SJW shit drys up pussies hardcore right? Work on spelling privilege first too.

Brunson is retarded, CTE is knocking the door already

Next thing ya know some white trick is going to say black folks in America can’t have dreads becouse of cultural appropriation

This is nothing new. People of Color (USA) always feud with People of Color (international).

Yup i was offended. Seeing as Israel has spent most of his life in New Zealand hes a Kiwi. If he were American he wouldn't have ever been called someone from Nigeria

another SJW hunting for something to be offended by

Wtf are you talking about broski? <{nope}>
Aint really up for going into details, but there's a whole video series discussing it if you care to watch.

Aint really up for going into details, but there's a whole video series discussing it if you care to watch.

I'm a first generation American and I've yet to really see or think along the lines of what these people are saying. My grandparents would talk shit about people not having manners, which is understandable, or knowing where they came from, but that shit is stupid anyway imo. I've shared little experiences with the ones expressed in the video, but it's given me different perspectives on how people view relations I feel are irrelevant. I've dealt with Africans, Europeans, Caribbeans and Americans, none of them treat me differently other can occasional ignorant comments. Thanks for providing information to my inquiry.

Back