Bruno Silva was a very underrated win for Alex

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
People act like Alex fought no one before Sean but Bruno was a top 20 MW when they fought.

He was on a 7 fight win streak and he KOd Shlemenko who just had a razor close fight with Mousasi. He was one of the most powerful MWs and knocked out 19/22 wins. His chin was also one of the best but Alex had him in hell and his chin took unholy damage that didnt recover since. Only Alex win to make it to decision in MMA but his chin paid the price. Pillowfist Gerald dropped him next fight due to the damage Alex put on him. Tavares rocked him also but he got the finish.

DimpledBiodegradableEastrussiancoursinghounds-size_restricted.gif

MenacingTheseBighorn-size_restricted.gif

DependableCautiousArkshell-size_restricted.gif

CraftyHappygoluckyCero-size_restricted.gif

BlindRemorsefulGemsbok-size_restricted.gif

Tavares was ranked a few months ago and was the only fighter to go the distance with Dricus too.

Give Bruno Muniz or Imavov and he could probably KO either and get a ranking.

If GM3 can sub him, Muniz takes a limb or neck in short order imo

If GM3 can sub him, Muniz takes a limb or neck in short order imo

Gerald struggled to get TDs. Went 1/6 and only got a club and sub when he shockingly dropped him due to the damage he just took from Alex months back.

Muniz cant strike well and had worse TDs than Gerald and a worse chin.

Underrated? Before Alex, Bruno was running through folks no?

It was and bruno was for the most part never in the fight.

He is tough as nails though.

I think we need to see a bit more before knowing where he's at.
Silva seemed to struggle with the footwork of GM13 and he looked pretty plodding tonight too. A fight with Chris Curtis would be fireworks even though Curtis is a bit of a plodder too.

I think Tavares was too focused on trying to clip Silva instead of angle out after combos and it cost him but honestly this was an impressive win for Silva over a very proven fighter in Tavares.

I thought so at the time. Silva looked tough in that fight too, but people acted like he was a nobody.

The GM3 fight gave me serious doubts, but, all fights considered, he's a very durable guy. The "submission record" of the guys who beat him (as of now) is something incredible, too.

Any man named bruno is going to be tough as nails.

He's definitely as tough as a two dollar steak. Going three hard rounds of all striking with Periera is no easy feat. Bruno can crack

Back