Bruno Silva smashes UFC-hopeful Artem Frolov at M-1

europe1

It´s a nice peninsula to Asia
@Steel
Reaction score

Artem Frolov was 11-0 before this bout and was supposed to be on the UFC Moscow card.

Bruno previously brutalized Alexander Shlemnenko.

Also on the card, David Zakaryan attempted to deny he tapped from a RNC. But the second camera caught him.

Bruno Silva is legit I’m impressed with his recent performances

Bruno Silva is a very good fighter; easily UFC-caliber himself. His 19-6 record is deceiving, too; 5 of those losses occurred 6+ years ago, when he was 22 or younger.

Bellator should sign him

Bellator should sign him

M-1 signed a contract with the UFC, basically making them their Russian feeder-org. Hence the UFC picking up many of their champions. So maybe Bruno will actually be UFC-bound?

M-1 has a deal with UFC and I don't think they want to keep non-Russian champion.
He will go to UFC soon.

how do you not sign silva with huge back to back wins like that. good for him going into enemy territory and making a name for himself.

There's only one true Artem.

Bruno Silva is a very good fighter; easily UFC-caliber himself. His 19-6 record is deceiving, too; 5 of those losses occurred 6+ years ago, when he was 22 or younger.

A bit like Anthony Smiths current record.

Most of his 13 losses came from when he first started, when he never had a camp or trained seriously.

I was really impressed with Bruno Silva, I think that guy would be top 10 in the UFC. Not only he's a big MW (looks almost like a LHW) with top notch kickboxing but in this fight he also showed good wrestling and ground game. His KO vs Shlemenko was also impressive. Storm is a very effective and experienced striker, out of 70 fights he lost in stand up maybe once or twice. He beat Mousasi, knocked out Manhoef and dominated many other good guys in stand up department. But Silva outstruck and stopped him in the first round without even breaking a sweat. When it comes to brazilian fighters from that weight class I think Silva is easily as good as Borrachinha. His record in last 15 fights is 14-1 and he beat plenty of good fighters during that streak.

Frolov is one of the best russian middleweights and deserves to be in the UFC too, despite that loss. The only reason why he didn't participate in UFC Moscow's card was due to injury, he was replaced like a week before the event. I hope he will get the opportunity to compete in the UFC because he can also achieve some moderate success in that organisation.

Last edited:
Bellator should sign him as the next challenge for the Sassy Moose.

Back