Bruce Lee was smaller than Henry Cejudo

I think Lee was one of those guys who believed his own bullshit. Mighty mouse and Cejudo are proven champions and olympic level athletes where as Lee is not

1362325198cejudo.jpg

Powerful domepiece
I'm still salty about his last fight. Got gifted a decision.

I'm still salty about his last fight. Got gifted a decision.

Monica DJ was robbed on some bullshit

Ole colosso domepiece head ass Cejudo took DJ down but didn’t work, didn’t pass, didn’t look to sub, didn’t look to do anything and they gave him the belt.

Monica DJ was robbed on some bullshit

Ole colosso domepiece head ass Cejudo took DJ down but didn’t work, didn’t pass, didn’t look to sub, didn’t look to do anything and they gave him the belt.
For sure, 100%.

Bruce Lee is legendary status. Nobody will ever know what he could have done as a UFC fighter, it is all speculation. However his legendary status means he could beat anybody! In the 1970's when he was a superstar, maybe then nobody really could beat him. He is the greatest martial artist ever until somebody proves otherwise, and since he is dead, nobody can prove otherwise.

Take into consideration the fact that 1960s and 70s combat was in its infancy. The popular fighters in that era were the best there was, and Bruce created his own level. And thats because he never stopped learning. He never stopped evolving. Were he born in the 90s, he would be the absolute best in his division. You cant criticize older fighters for being limited. They only knew what they were taught. Besides, if not for Bruce Lee, thered be no MMA

Take into consideration the fact that 1960s and 70s combat was in its infancy. The popular fighters in that era were the best there was, and Bruce created his own level. And thats because he never stopped learning. He never stopped evolving. Were he born in the 90s, he would be the absolute best in his division. You cant criticize older fighters for being limited. They only knew what they were taught. Besides, if not for Bruce Lee, thered be no MMA
That’s a very nice story! I respectfully and logically disagree.

PS- That was a great marketing ploy by EA sports with the UFC game, having Dana sell the narrative that Lee was the godfather of MMA

Back