Bruce Lee was smaller than Henry Cejudo

NekMinnit

The Reapers Era
@Green
Reaction score
Bruce Lee's weight was roughly 141 pounds. Hendry Cejudo cuts down from 155 pounds. Henry is a real fighter who fought the worlds best fighters also. Just let that info sink for a while...

Question: Do people still think Bruce could beat Cejudo, MM? Let alone Stipe, Cain etc

Cejudo has the head of a Light Heavyweight

this thread is just...
<Huh2>
We all know just about any high level mma fighter fucks lee up he was an actor and martial artist not a pro fighter

There are a substantial number of very misinformed (or very young) people who think Bruce Lee in his prime, if transposed to the present with his same skillset, would somehow be some kind of transcendent fighter. This is based on decades of hero worship and compounded myths about superhuman athleticism.

Manlet GOAT confirmed. 6 months MMA training he’d be 95lb. division champ. Paperweight Champion IMO

e36669bc3aa14b4bb0b72301c076e146.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I remember an argument with a guy years ago where this chap argued Lee would beat a prime Mike Tyson.

His whole argument was "lee would be too fast for him".

henry got knocked out by a 5'3" guy who doesn't cut weight to make 125

bruce lee would kill henry with a single punch

Bruce Lee's weight was roughly 141 pounds. Hendry Cejudo cuts down from 155 pounds. Henry is a real fighter who fought the worlds best fighters also. Just let that info sink for a while...

Question: Do people still think Bruce could beat Cejudo, MM? Let alone Stipe, Cain etc

Bruce Lee as MMA fighter would have a chance , a pretty good chance based on his understanding,speed and cardio..he trained for hours and was in phemonal shape.If he trained MMA full time he would excel with his mindset of openess and dedication to technique

But Bruce Lee as himself the Kung Fu /Jeet kune do fighter and actor he would lose...as there's a stark difference between what he trained and believe and MMA...mainly sport competition with rules vs real life or death duels..he believed more in the later then ruled based combat...he found rules to be to limiting ...hince his philosophy behind Jeet kune do and his break away from kung fu and wing chung too much form and rules..

Real fights don't look like MMA fights.

Bruce Lee would easily disable guys like Cejudo, MM, Cain, etc. before they get a chance to do their MMA bullshit.

Real life and street rules are different than MMA.

everywhere I go all that I hear is how Bruce Lee would beat Henry Cejudo in a real fight

Real fights don't look like MMA fights.

Bruce Lee would easily disable guys like Cejudo, MM, Cain, etc. before they get a chance to do their MMA bullshit.

Real life and street rules are different than MMA.
Sure, but on the street my 9mm beats Bruce Lee every time. The "real fight" thing is overblown. Haha for argument's sake lets assume it's MMA rules.

Edit: My bad. Just reread that abomination of an OP and he called it a "real fight" (I think....?). Still think the whole thing is stupid. But your post makes a lot more sense now.

Cejudo would beat Bruce easily. Bruce is a legend because of his philosophies, his acting, and his personality. The guy popularized martial arts in the US and was a pioneer, but he was not a prize fighter

Back