Bruce Buffer Got Jacked

I had to do a little research....I wanted to see how the rock looked next to someone that had absolutely no reason to lie about his height...after watching the rock on conan o'brien's show...they did some sketches together. conan is a tall dude...he's a legit 6'4 and has no need at all to lie about his height...if you take away conan's high hair, he seemed to be an inch or 2 taller than the rock...so that would put the rock at about 6'2

Well yeah bro. That's what I have been saying this whole entire time. He's around 6'2 and not fucking 6'5.

then the internet is wrong? I don't understand this need to lie about someones height...haha especially when you're over 6 feet already. I can understand a shorter guy adding an inch or 2...but that's just crazy...who cares if you're really 6'1 but you say you're 6'3. what difference does it make? haha

Barkley’s official measurement I believe is 6’4 5/8” or something like that; he is between 6’4” and 6’5”, but he’s not the full 6’5”.
Barkley and Lennox Lewis are basically identical in height. Lewis was never the full 6’5”, but he was very close. Google Lewis and Barkley and you will find several photos of the two at some awards ceremony or banquet. Many photos of them standing side-by-side and appearing nearly identical in height (obviously you can’t see their footwear, but since it was a formal event, we can presume they were both wearing dress shoes).

It really is pathetic seeing these 50 or 60 year olds jacked up on growth. They might as well brand themselves on the forehead with "Insecure"

Is it any more insecure than a younger guy jacked up on whatever trying to peacock and show off? The motivation is the same regardless of age. Besides, we all have insecurities. We are all phonies and fakers at least in some ways. After all, we have our precious egos to nurture and protect.

Bruce looking Buffer

Bruce Buffer than before

mgtBcKc.gif
You Da Man Arm.

I hate when these jacked celebrities put stuff like #EatrightBeright - like they’re putting in work and getting ripped at 65 because of a fucking Caesar salad and some green tea.

EatRight has very little to do with this, unless of course he is wolfing down Winstrol or Anavar 3 tines Daily.

The Rock is the worst offender, giving it all this preachy bollocks on his Twitter about working hard, the fella is on about 15ml of Test a week, if not more. Sigh.

Probably just Anavar. His hair line is doesn't exactly scream "Winstrol."

Once they all found out about horse meat and what supplements were tainted, they all went shopping together

Barkley’s official measurement I believe is 6’4 5/8” or something like that; he is between 6’4” and 6’5”, but he’s not the full 6’5”.
Barkley and Lennox Lewis are basically identical in height. Lewis was never the full 6’5”, but he was very close. Google Lewis and Barkley and you will find several photos of the two at some awards ceremony or banquet. Many photos of them standing side-by-side and appearing nearly identical in height (obviously you can’t see their footwear, but since it was a formal event, we can presume they were both wearing dress shoes).

The rock himself said he was 6'4 and one half...he was on a youtube video with that idiot...forget his name...

Well yeah bro. That's what I have been saying this whole entire time. He's around 6'2 and not fucking 6'5.

thing is, the rock himself said he was 6'4 and 1/2, while on a video with some idiot...why would he lie?

The Rock's height has been questioned on the internet and Sherdog quite a lot. It's not about me believing.

Here's 6'5 rock next to 5'8 Marky Mark

mark-wahlberg-dwayne-the-rock-johnson-and-anthony-mackie-are-sighted-picture-id142429713

Here's 6'5 rock next to ^6'3 Brock Lesnar without shoes on ^

Brock-Lesnar-vs-The-Rock-Wrestlemania-29-Match.jpg

Here's 6'5 rock next to Steven Jackson who is 6'2

BdsbdPjIgAAF9s4.jpg

Here's The Rock next to Vin Diesel who claims to be 5'11

rz3RC.jpg

John Cena must be 6'4 then

images

Here's 6'4 Charles barkley next to 6'5 The Rock

d1PAwTv.jpg

Here's 6'5 Rock next to good ole arnold schwarzenegger who claimed to be 6'2 in his prime. Btw Arnold might have been around 6.1+ foot in his prime.

hqdefault.jpg

6'5 Rock with 6'3 1/2 Jon Jones without shoes on

597e1ee5a0cc9.jpeg

And here is 6'5" Rock standing next to 5'5" Kyoji Horiguchi
aLME6d6_700b.jpg

Horiguchi vs the Rock ,3 mma rounds in the cage , who do you got

Back