Bruce Buffer Got Jacked

All of these vain famous people almost want me to start taking trt, but problem is....i don't give a fuck if I look good to others...as long as I feel good....everyone else including an ego can go screw themselves.

I do despise how these mother fuckers promote vanity so much.

tumblr_ogqx7l0KIH1u7vnu9o1_500.gif
(<<<--- Your CV and Endocrine systems)

When loosely skinned old people on TRT get jacked they look like an actor with a muscle suit on wearing tightly tailored flesh color outfit...

honestly they look quite freakish and disgusting like the guys who use that oil shit to pump up their muscles...

Just the opinion of a fat sofabound sherdogger lol

He’s never been 6’5” in his life. Maybe with cowboy boots on, but in barefeet, he’s never been over 6’3”.

I remember seeing the rock on conan o'briens show. I was like, damm, conan is freaken tall...just looked him up; he's 6'4 and he clearly was a couple of inches taller than the rock...so I agree, the rock is most definitely not 6'5. I'd say right around 6'1-6'2

Not true.

Facts are that your body doesn't produce the right amounts of T to keep up the high def look you can produce when you are younger. You can still be lean, healthy and look good but not to that extent...not without something else in your diet. Trt alone with not make you buff :) you still need to work hard but post 40 it is almost a requirement if you want to have that look and especially post 50..its extremely common now and everyone especially on these forums should see the difference between someone on it that is up in age vs someone that is not...to say that just hard work and diet at that age will give you the results he is getting is delusional.

Buffer is 100% on TRT, but hey he doesn't compete so its his call, I do not agree with it but...not my choice I just feel its no different than some bimbo with big fake tits prancing around in a bikini giving young women the idea that is whats beautiful...

Do you agree with taking the latest medicine to treat diseases? how about the latest techniques in surgery, are you in favor or that? then why not trt? isn't that just taking advantage of modern medicine? It's totally different than some chick getting implants...implants are not real and are artificial...trt is a hormone your body produces naturally...you're just adding to it or replacing it.

Barkley is 6'4 and anyone who was watching the NBA during the 90s knows this.

then the internet is wrong? I don't understand this need to lie about someones height...haha especially when you're over 6 feet already. I can understand a shorter guy adding an inch or 2...but that's just crazy...who cares if you're really 6'1 but you say you're 6'3. what difference does it make? haha

No he isn't. He even admitted not being 6'6

So 6'6 Charles Barkley is towering over 6'5 The Rock? Lmao. That logic doesn't even work man. I don't know why you are denying it.

I had to do a little research....I wanted to see how the rock looked next to someone that had absolutely no reason to lie about his height...after watching the rock on conan o'brien's show...they did some sketches together. conan is a tall dude...he's a legit 6'4 and has no need at all to lie about his height...if you take away conan's high hair, he seemed to be an inch or 2 taller than the rock...so that would put the rock at about 6'2

He's vying to make it into EA UFC 4 as a special unlock fighter with striking 91

This has got me thinking..... they were all weenies when they started at the UFC. Then the top brass got jacked. And now even Buffer is forgoing implants for the real deal.

But how come Joe Silva never did?

You would think the manlet would be most willing to juice up.

Buffer is definitely not 17s but he is lean.

I can't tell from your photo but those don't look like 17s and you aren't very lean. I could be wrong.

Here's good ole Clive from BB misc for comparison. He's around 17's in this photo and he claimed to be around 10-12% bodyfat, but there's no way he is near 12%. He's more like 15%+

I don't think you are measuring right but that is just me. 17s are huge. And looking at your forearms they might be around 12 1/2 at best.

hqdefault.jpg
Point still stands that buffer is not big enough to warrant all the roid talk.
Buffer is definitely not 17s but he is lean.

I can't tell from your photo but those don't look like 17s and you aren't very lean. I could be wrong.

Here's good ole Clive from BB misc for comparison. He's around 17's in this photo and he claimed to be around 10-12% bodyfat, but there's no way he is near 12%. He's more like 15%+

I don't think you are measuring right but that is just me. 17s are huge. And looking at your forearms they might be around 12 1/2 at best.

hqdefault.jpg
Not sure how this turned into a battle of 17 inch arms between me and some dude on BB.com and you are right I'm not super lean right now would guess between 15 and 18% kinda hard to tell with me because I had an extreme weight loss.

My point still stands Buffer could 100% be natty.

Forearms are certainly not my strong point but I have been working on them,

Not sure how this turned into a battle of 17 inch arms between me and some dude on BB.com and you are right I'm not super lean right now would guess between 15 and 18% kinda hard to tell with me because I had an extreme weight loss.

lol no, Buffer absolutely can not be natty. It's literally impossible in his age to maintain the testosterone levels necessery to have that muscle mass WITH that vascularity and low bodyfat %.

and LOL at you comparing yourself to an old man.

Fucking Millennial narcissists feel the need to post photos of themselves. I see a therapist's couch in your future.

59562f3275cad157248796.jpg

No way Buffer is pushing 17 without a pump going which he has in that photo, even then kinda hard to tell based off only a hand full of IG photos but my arms are bigger.

Forearm veins are a dime a dozen the vein going up his arm also isn't that uncommon for some pea even with big arms, also genetics play a part in that vein.

Going with natty on Bruce I'm a little bigger based off photos imo and ha e buddies who are bigger then him who are natty.

Here is a photo of me flexed cold with no pump.

Dude, get over yourself. A lose the Wolverine beard and jean shorts.

The entire UFC culture is full of douches. Everybody is on roids and thinks they are badass.

<{UberTS}>

Back