Brown Ari

Good luck to both of them. But after watching videos of holt on YouTube, his opponent is up against it.

He could have got him with the Ariconda choke -- the secret move is the Bridge to Nowhere at 1:13.

It was a pretty ugly day for 10th Planet as I took on a few of their gym owners/instructors.

He could have got him with the Ariconda choke -- the secret move is the Bridge to Nowhere at 1:13.

I wonder why hasnt ari taken this video down... Im pretty sure by now, some one has probably told him that this video is horrible.

I wonder why hasnt ari taken this video down... Im pretty sure by now, some one has probably told him that this video is horrible.

Because even in my country many people praise him because of his videos, is free marketing for him, at least in that he

It was a pretty ugly day for 10th Planet as I took on a few of their gym owners/instructors.

You had a match against reds smaller brother. He's not as high ranked as red. They both also don't train with ari anymore, they're affiliated with north van bjj.

Congrats

Do you know the guy in the 10th Planet rash guard standing on the second place podium?

https://www.facebook.com/MattHoltGrappling

His name was Alex Canders. He took 3rd at American Nationals at purple feather, although this tournament we competed at light feather. Took me about a minute to get through his rubber guard with a Tozi pass (rubber guard killer) then I snapped his ankle pretty bad. The guy was pretty good.

The other tenth planet guy took me 15 seconds to submit, although the first 10 seconds or so he avoided contact. Fake guard pull to knee pick to cut back D'arce. Nice guy and a good coach. From watching him he would probably benefit from some wrestling/scrambling training.

Quads look insufficiently cut holt. Why you skip leg day?

Back