Brook-Spence heads to Showtime

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Kell Brook is all squared away to make a defense of his IBF welterweight title against mandatory challenger Errol Spence Jr. on May 27. The big fight will be held at Bramall Lane in Sheffield, England and broadcast live on Sky Sports, with Showtime swooping-in to broadcast the fight live in the U.S.

Now we can pave way for the fight that actually matters.

Can't wait for this. Is this on Showtimes PPV? Or regular Showtime?

Now we can pave way for the fight that actually matters.

Can't wait for this. Is this on Showtimes PPV? Or regular Showtime?
Lol you think they would charge USA PPV for Brook/Spence in the afternoon?

Lol you think they would charge USA PPV for Brook/Spence in the afternoon?

Is there going to be an evening replay in the States? Or just the live showing in the afternoon.

Is there going to be an evening replay in the States? Or just the live showing in the afternoon.
Doubt it, maybe on Sho Extreme

I dont think it will matter though, because once the event is over, it should be available On Demand in a few hours (although some fights take a whole day to be On Demand)

I was there, figured it would be ppv, oh well.
In the UK it probably was but in America it was Showtime Championship Boxing.
It was 2AM local time in England when the fight happened to accommodate American TV Prime Time viewership.
Just a little Dejulez info tidbit courtesy of Wikipedia.

In the UK it probably was but in America it was Showtime Championship Boxing.
It was 2AM local time in England when the fight happened to accommodate American TV Prime Time viewership.
Just a little Dejulez info tidbit courtesy of Wikipedia.
No worries dude, I guess an English guy and an Australian isn't ppv material, I was there and very drunk by that point.

Hmm, two long time posters, one thinking Spence/Brook would be PPV in the states, and another thinking Tszyu/Hatton was. Both should be banned from posting in this subforum for a couple weeks.

Hmm, two long time posters, one thinking Spence/Brook would be PPV in the states, and another thinking Tszyu/Hatton was. Both should be banned from posting in this subforum for a couple weeks.
I didn't post here man, I was at the fight and joined after, what's your problem?

Back