Brook gets stops by Charlo, Hurd, or Munguia...in 6 rounds or less

GolovkinGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I like how British fans all quiet even when they read wide scores... lol...

Without Dominic Ingle and the magic elixir Brook looks like garbage. Eddie Hearn gone shook the Ingle gym, he knew how and why to strip BJS...

Brook wants Khan. A poor performance sells that to Khan a bit more. Khan is a bitch though and is scared.

Brook wants Khan. A poor performance sells that to Khan a bit more. Khan is a bitch though and is scared.
That makes it sound like you think Brook performed poorly on purpose to lure out Khan, which would just be bizarre

That makes it sound like you think Brook performed poorly on purpose to lure out Khan, which would just be bizarre
Nah, he was just lacklustre last night but never in any trouble. He made the comment after the fight that he thought his performance would bring Khan out of the woodwork.

Nah, he was just lacklustre last night but never in any trouble. He made the comment after the fight that he thought his performance would bring Khan out of the woodwork.
Ah okay, yeah. I hope he's right, for both of their sakes.

Brook looked BAD and would get the shit beat out of him if he fights a top fighter looking like that..... I lost count of how many clean heavy right hands he took.

Last edited:
Brook definitely looked “shopworn” last night, if not quite shot.

Saying that, it looked like he might have finished it in the first or second.

But yeah, Brook needs to steer well clear of the big boys of the division.

Khan fight is still intriguing though - hope they can get it made.

Brook looked BAD and would get the shit beat out of him if he fights a top fighter looking like that..... I lost count of how many clean heavy right hands he took.

I say about 6. Though to a casual that may not seem bad from an opponent ranked in the 30s at 154, still, those shots are accumulative after post recovery and can affect performance thereafter. Particularly because he took shots on the eye socket that Spence had damaged previously.

I’d say it’s a perfect time to bring Khan vs Brook Trilogy like Ward vs Gatti. At this point, they could might as well resort to just basic brawling. Never see Khan passionate in a phone booth bout.

As of now, I got Khan either way. Without Ingle, Brook’s post performance are all suspect.

I say about 6. Though to a casual that may not seem bad from an opponent ranked in the 30s at 154, still, those shots are accumulative after post recovery and can affect performance thereafter. Particularly because he took shots on the eye socket that Spence had damaged previously.

I’d say it’s a perfect time to bring Khan vs Brook Trilogy like Ward vs Gatti. At this point, they could might as well resort to just basic brawling. Never see Khan passionate in a phone booth bout.

As of now, I got Khan either way. Without Ingle, Brook’s post performance are all suspect.

Yea. And another thing I noticed was that after that first round onslaught by Brook, Zerafa was able to take Brooks power and was able to absorb it and keep coming. Obviously the jump up in weight is a huge factor in that, but that means he really needs to clean up his defense because if he gets in their with a puncher at that weight he won't last long taking those kinda shots. Kell, has great talent given that he won the vast majority of the rounds looking so bad during the fight and I was thinking that his switch from Ingle was not a smart move. I recently saw an interview with Dominic Ingle where he seemed to be referring to Kell not being as motivated to train as hard as he has in the past and that Kell wanted more control over how he trains. Might be that Kells new trainer is enabling this behavior and we saw the results of this during the fight.

I agree that Khan and Brook needs to happen but I am also convinced that Khan does not want that fight because he knows for an absolutely fact that he will lose and be stopped. He'll take so many other fights over the Brook fight to avoid being showed up by his countryman because he does not want that L placed on his legacy.

Brook did look like shit against Zerafa. I've never thought a whole lot of the guy. His whole claim to fame is one good round against Golovkin before getting his face broken.

Brook looks shot. It looked like his reflexes weren't there which were once one of his strengths. He was getting hit so easily against not the fastest guy in the world. Khan would light him up and I don't give Brook much chance of catching Khan if they were to fight.

Yea. And another thing I noticed was that after that first round onslaught by Brook, Zerafa was able to take Brooks power and was able to absorb it and keep coming. Obviously the jump up in weight is a huge factor in that, but that means he really needs to clean up his defense because if he gets in their with a puncher at that weight he won't last long taking those kinda shots. Kell, has great talent given that he won the vast majority of the rounds looking so bad during the fight and I was thinking that his switch from Ingle was not a smart move. I recently saw an interview with Dominic Ingle where he seemed to be referring to Kell not being as motivated to train as hard as he has in the past and that Kell wanted more control over how he trains. Might be that Kells new trainer is enabling this behavior and we saw the results of this during the fight.

I agree that Khan and Brook needs to happen but I am also convinced that Khan does not want that fight because he knows for an absolutely fact that he will lose and be stopped. He'll take so many other fights over the Brook fight to avoid being showed up by his countryman because he does not want that L placed on his legacy.

Regarding Ingle I was referring to PED use. Ingle just salty that Hearn more than likely advised Brook to leave Ingle after the BJS stunt, especially since Hearn was behind that genius plot. In that time Hearn GAINED Jacobs and Andrade, two news American champs during the time BJs got stripped.

People are naive if they think Hearn wasnt part of that Conte plot, same the WBC and VADA worked with Loeffler and Sanchez...Lots of fans joke about the Ingle gym and Dominic’s physique... I guess Dominic didn’t think of the bigger picture and was naive as well.

With Hearn and DAZN this year and gaining 2 new American Middleweight Champs I’m sure Hearn knew it was all worth it. Hearn went on to say that UKAD needed revision....

I like how British fans all quiet even when they read wide scores... lol...

Without Dominic Ingle and the magic elixir Brook looks like garbage. Eddie Hearn gone shook the Ingle gym, he knew how and why to strip BJS...
All of them will finish him....

He became the mandatory fro hurd last night. If it happens, which I don’t think it would. He is going to get hurt bad. Charlo will destroy him also. Munguia is the closer fight but still I’ll favor the young kid

All of them will finish him....

He became the mandatory fro hurd last night. If it happens, which I don’t think it would. He is going to get hurt bad. Charlo will destroy him also. Munguia is the closer fight but still I’ll favor the young kid

Munguia the most green, but the kid got a mean hook. Brook a better technical boxer than Munguia, but there’s a clear power difference. If Munguía fought like a Margarito then I could see Brook having a chance.

Munguia the most green, but the kid got a mean hook. Brook a better technical boxer than Munguia, but there’s a clear power difference. If Munguía fought like a Margarito then I could see Brook having a chance.
I agree

Back