Broner vs TBA *Updated*

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jesse Vargas

Omar Figueroa has pulled out, and rather than rescheduling, Broner will fight someono else

https://www.boxingscene.com/omar-fi...-125900?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Broner and Figueroa were supposed to fight to become the WBC’s mandatory challenger at 140 pounds. Whether Broner’s next bout remains a WBC eliminator likely will depend on the opponent that replaces Figueroa.

Amir Imam (21-1, 18 KOs), of Albany, New York, and Jose Ramirez (21-0, 16 KOs), of Avenal, California, will meet March 17 in New York for the vacant WBC super lightweight title Terence Crawford relinquished when he moved up to the welterweight division last year.

The Imam-Ramirez winner will face whoever emerges from the Regis Prograis-Julius Indongo fight Friday night. Houston’s Prograis (20-0, 17 KOs) and Namibia’s Indongo (22-1, 11 KOs) will fight for the WBC interim 140-pound title in Deadwood, South Dakota (Showtime).

Last edited:
Too bad, this was going to the first time in a long time that I was going to root for Broner

Omar Figueroa sucks

140 need an 8 man tournament

Broner
Ramirez
Prograis
Baranchyk
Indongo
Lipinetz
Barthelemy
Postol

What a fucking joke. After the fight was scheduled one guy decides sexual battery is cool and the other decides driving drunk is awesome but showtime still does everything it can to make the fight happen anyway. How about you stop supporting scumbags by giving them get out of jail free cards and fat stacks of cash when they act like scumbags?

And you Queenie! Stop with the fucking "wait for it" nonsense! It makes it impossible to do forum searches because your threads end up with EXACTLY the same fucking title because you do it with the same fighters again and again asshole.

It was funny once. Kind of funny a couple more times. Now I want someone to light you on fire. Knock it off.

Ya your shit has grown old. Its basically click bait.

Broner vs Jesse Vargas
Chalo vs Centeno
Gervonta vs Jesus Cuellar

This card just got so much better. I think Im going to go again

Im gonna be going to Barclays 2 weeks in a row for the Keef fight the week right after

i thought he was in jail

And you Queenie! Stop with the fucking "wait for it" nonsense! It makes it impossible to do forum searches because your threads end up with EXACTLY the same fucking title because you do it with the same fighters again and again asshole.

It was funny once. Kind of funny a couple more times. Now I want someone to light you on fire. Knock it off.

Ya your shit has grown old. Its basically click bait.

Buncha Nazis in here.

Back