Broner vs. Mikey Garcia!

Mikey pulverizes Broner and I'd love to see it!

I agree, except for the surprising part.
Yeah I probably should of said "surprising to a lot of casuals and Broner fans."
Hopefully he gets stabbed lmao
What? Lol . You hope Broner gets stabbed because he was late to court.
But in all seriousness I wish the guy nothing but the best. Hope he finalizes this big fight.

I got Garcia in this fight, I still remember that last KO.

Brutal.

If you're to believe Boxrec, they're pretty much the same height, Broner might barely be taller.

Despite the jump, I'd have to favor Mikey here. Broner will get some rounds but Mikey should outwork him pretty consistently.

Well, I didn't mean height, but weight. Broner looked pretty big at welter. If both can make the right weight, then let's do it, I would favor Mickey as well.

Broner's being his usual self would be a recipe for disaster against the likes of Mikey Garcia.

I'm not sure he gets finished, though.

Yeah good fight. Broner is an easy guy to watch lose. It will be good if he catches a beating from Garcia who I rate highly. And the Loma fight down the line will be fight of the decade.

By Keith Idec

If you’re looking for a fascinating fight sometime between the Andre Ward-Sergey Kovalev rematch June 17 and the Canelo Alvarez-Gennady Golovkin showdown September 16, you should circle July 29 on your boxing calendar. BoxingScene.com has learned that a deal is nearly finalized for undefeated Mikey Garcia to fight Adrien Broner on July 29 at Barclays Center in Brooklyn.

Garcia, the WBC lightweight champion, is expected to move up to at least 140 pounds to battle Broner, whose last fight was contested at the welterweight limit of 147 pounds. Broner, a former four-division champion, was supposed to box Adrian Granados at a catch weight of 142 pounds February 18 in Broner’s hometown of Cincinnati. According to Granados, the weight limit was changed to 147 a few weeks before the fight to accommodate Broner. : http://www.boxingscene.com/adrien-b...-barclays-center--116943#sthash.7T2dxsa9.dpuf

Mikey will kick the shit out of Broner.

AB will agree to the 140 lb limit, but will come in 5 lbs over, pay the fine, and proceed to get thoroughly smashed.

Maybe. Broner is pretty durable, though.

He was durable against Maidana, but he has never really been the same since then. He stopped taking chances, as if Maidana beat the spirit out of him. When he fought Porter it looked like he did not even try to win once he realized it would be a tough fight. I think that he will quit the next time he starts taking another beating like the Maidana beating. Brandon Rios swears up and down that Mikey hits harder than Maidana.

He was durable against Maidana, but he has never really been the same since then. He stopped taking chances, as if Maidana beat the spirit out of him. When he fought Porter it looked like he did not even try to win once he realized it would be a tough fight. I think that he will quit the next time he starts taking another beating like the Maidana beating. Brandon Rios swears up and down that Mikey hits harder than Maidana.

I find that believable. More accurate, too.

Back