Broner vs Mikey Garcia Official for July 29

I'm in Hampton Roads area near VA Beach. Having a Blast. Wating for the next adventure trying to get orders to Japan in 2019.
Hey brother, me too! Glad to hear of another sherdogger in the area.

Hey brother, me too! Glad to hear of another sherdogger in the area.
What's up with the fucking drivers here , I thought SD and LA were bad but then I come here feels like there is a wreck every other day.

Navy right SB? How you been bruh?
Yep, Navy. I've been good man, I haven't had the means to follow boxing as closely as I like for a while now so I haven't been hanging around here a whole lot. That's about to change though so I'm excited.

What's up with the fucking drivers here , I thought SD and LA were bad but then I come here feels like there is a wreck every other day.
They are something else man, it's nuts. I don't know if people here just don't give a shit or what but ooh lawd they need some HELP. Especially if it rains, or god forbid snows.

Yep, Navy. I've been good man, I haven't had the means to follow boxing as closely as I like for a while now so I haven't been hanging around here a whole lot. That's about to change though so I'm excited.

They are something else man, it's nuts. I don't know if people here just don't give a shit or what but ooh lawd they need some HELP. Especially if it rains, or god forbid snows.

Were you here when it slow last time ? Total fucking shit show. I'm jist glad my apartment area had a good land Lord to make sure the area was plowed and ready.

They are friends. He won't shit on him publically. He realistically had Garcia 116-112. He even said "why is he fighting like Shawn Porter"

Kind of surprised they are tight. Broner and Danny seem to ave completely different personalities and attitudes to the fight game/how they handle their business (training, making weight, etc).

Were you here when it slow last time ? Total fucking shit show. I'm jist glad my apartment area had a good land Lord to make sure the area was plowed and ready.
Yeah I was here, within five minutes of leaving my apt on my way to work I saw a guy drive off the road. Lol

Kind of surprised they are tight. Broner and Danny seem to ave completely different personalities and attitudes to the fight game/how they handle their business (training, making weight, etc).

Adrien is cool. He's nothing like you see

hey dipshit

when did i start proclaiming myself to be a gambling expert? lots of people bet 500+ times a year and lose 200+ times (depending if you are betting favorites or underdogs you could be winning or losing).

you know its bad when a member starts calling a moderator dipshit for a lack of care if he is to get banned

fuk it

ill call you a dumfuk dumbass as well

now, link the post where i claim to be a gambling expert

you dumfuk, dumbass dipshit.
rustlin-out-my-jimmies.gif

Don't be so quick to judge guys

Back