Broner-Vargas, Charlo-Centeno, Davis-Cuellar Triple - April 21

Broner is gonna let me down. I hope the mental crack head wins tho.

I give up on Broner. I thought he should have been able to pop shot Mikey like he was doing aftert taking the beating from Marco but something isnt clicking for him in the ring. Alot of protential he can seem to live up too. I get he was a champ and all that but i think or wanted him to be better.

I am going with Jesse by Dec.

I give up on Broner. I thought he should have been able to pop shot Mikey like he was doing aftert taking the beating from Marco but something isnt clicking for him in the ring. Alot of protential he can seem to live up too. I get he was a champ and all that but i think or wanted him to be better.

I am going with Jesse by Dec.

big difference between garcia and vargas. I knew garcia would beat broner

Like I mentioned earlier or in another thread it all depends which Broner shows up.

If I believed broner had his head on straight for this fight i would pick him in a heart beat.

I would pick him by UD.

But with all the shit going on in his life I'm leaning, barely towards Jesse.

No wager for me on this fight .

What about you?

Naw no wager but i hardly ever gamble

Broner by TKO....Im putting it out there.

Wow. Possible, but I don't know about that. For Broner's sake, I hope you're right. He was a true talent and I hope he somehow miraculously gets his focus back.
He's been nice to my son who is his biggest fan, and I hate to see anyone go down the tubes like what I've seen over the last few years. I genuinely fear he may not be among us very long given the path he's been on.

Not that it matters, but I put a poll in the RBR thread for later tonight:
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/t...e-vargas-rbr-thread-9pm-est-showtime.3752029/

I was planning to go to this event but the ticket prices are ridiculous.

The cheapest seats weremore than Lomachenko/Linares and Jacobs/Sulecki COMBINED. Supposedly its sold out already, though I doubt it goes anywhere near UFC 226 gate at the Barclays.

Broner is still a draw I guess

I was planning to go to this event but the ticket prices are ridiculous.

The cheapest seats weremore than Lomachenko/Linares and Jacobs/Sulecki COMBINED. Supposedly its sold out already, though I doubt it goes anywhere near UFC 226 gate at the Barclays.

Broner is still a draw I guess

Maybe like previously mentioned as a heel (hoping to see him get his ass kicked), but this is a good card with good fighters all-around, so that's probably more likely the reason, right?

I really hope Adrien pulls it together, but I've said that 25 times over a couple years now, so that's not a good sign.

Maybe like previously mentioned as a heel (hoping to see him get his ass kicked), but this is a good card with good fighters all-around, so that's probably more likely the reason, right?

I really hope Adrien pulls it together, but I've said that 25 times over a couple years now, so that's not a good sign.
Its good for boxing fans, but not great to sell out like that

What I am curious about is the weight.

At 140 he always did pretty well because he was the bigger guy besides the Garcia fight of course.

At 147 he is just bloated out of his league and gets face-fucked by guys like Maidana and Porter.

This fight is some odd catch-weight of 144 which I don't recall existing before. Why 144? Just to drain Vargas? Anybody know for sure?

That round was better from Broner, but still lost the round.

That's the second time Broner tried to fire a combo after the bell.

Same story with Broner in all his major fights. He won't throw punches at all.

Back