Broner Blasts Hearn's Three-Fight, $6.75M Offer as 'Slave Deal'

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Adrien Broner believes Eddie Hearn genuinely wants to sign him to a promotional contract.

That didn’t stop Broner from publicly ripping the British promoter’s three-fight, $6,750,000 offer in an Instagram post Wednesday. The former four-division champion didn’t just turn down Hearn’s proposal in his post – he referred to it as a “Slave Deal.”

Broner has worked with influential adviser Al Haymon throughout his career, but technically doesn’t have a promoter. Hearn is trying to sign Broner and other established American stars now that his company’s U.S. division, Matchroom Boxing USA, is armed with huge license fees as part of its reported $1 billion deal with the Perform Group’s streaming service, DAZN.

adrien-broner%20(8)_1.jpg

https://www.boxingscene.com/broner-blasts-hearns-three-fight-675m-offer-slave-deal--128441

What a dumb ass!!

Thats actually not bad considering Broner doesnt have more than 3 fights in him anyway, he should cash out now

What a dumb ass!!

Thats actually not bad considering Broner doesnt more than 3 fights in him anyway, he should cash out now
Could he get more than 6.7 mill per fight elsewhere?

Could he get more than 6.7 mill per fight elsewhere?
Sure, theres McGregor and Joshua

I think his career high pay day was 1.5 mil against Paulie, sounds like Hearn’s got money to throw around like candy

Sure, theres McGregor and Joshua

I think his career high pay day was 1.5 mil against Paulie, sounds like Hearn’s got money to throw around like candy
Lol jesus and he spits at the offer? Broner gone crazy

That seems like more than he's worth to me. If he can really do better then go for that but I have my doubts anyone else wants to pay him that much.

He's never made more than $1.75m for a fight and his last 5 fights he's made $1m per fight.
Don't know what he's thinking here.
Since he refused Jay Z's 40m/5yr deal he's made $7.6m.
He'd have 24m-28m by now had he taken the deal.

Broner still holding out for the billions.

He’ll be flat broke in five years fighting for peanuts.

Man, Broner isn't only annoying but a moron as well. Can't just tell Hearn he wants more, has to diss him on social media so children will get excited about him turning money down. And as others have already pointed out- more money than he has ever made.

GENIUS!

I can't believe he said anything stupid.

Broner is an absolute whopper. Hearn should stay well away from this twerp.

2.25M average per the next 3 fights...Not a bad offer. Not to mention if he does PPV.....

Back