Broken fighter's before the fight mentally.

Brett Rodgers admitted to being psyched out by Fedor in the post weigh in stare down. I think Tito knew exactly what was coming before the Chuck fights too.
Great example. Tito was miraculously winning the rematch but folded from fear. You could tell.

Nick Diaz before he fought Georges St-Pierre...ran around for years saying Georges was afraid to fight him.

Dana White announces the fight is on...

Prior to the fight, he ran out the back door of Cesar Gracie's home and went into hiding. The entire team went looking for him to no avail. That's what you call getting shook. He showed up for the contest but crawled away from the ground fight 3 times and refused to engage during the stand up portion of the fight.

I ain't kidding either...

Last edited by a moderator:
Rumble vs D.C. 2

Aldo was the opposite of "shook".

He had zero respect for Conor's skills and came out reckless...and he paid the price.

which should show you he was shook. He came out reckless because of nerves from Connor being in his head. Look at his body language and face during the fighter intros that night. "He had zero respect for Connors skills"????? Connor was the best fighter Aldo has ever been in there with. So you are staying he played it calm early against Korean Zombie and Hominic because he respected their skills, but against Conor, the biggest challenge of his career (for obvious reasons) he had zero respect for his opponents skillset? That is absurd.

Aldo has been one of my favorite fighters since I saw him double knee ko Cub Swanson in 5 seconds in the WEC. No disrespect to him, but he was shook going into that fight.

Back