Broken fighter's before the fight mentally.

shanegotu11

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Rousey vs Nunes

Aldo vs McGregor

Tate vs Nunes

Thoughts? Add ons?

It's almost always about skill and talent over these silly intangibles.

"bein shook" is construct of morons on fight forums.

That possessive apostrophe is throwing me off. The whole thread title is constructed weird

fedor vs mittrione

3bvfDTZ.gif

It's almost always about skill and talent over these silly intangibles.

"bein shook" is construct of morons on fight forums.

No it is not.

War like fighting is as much as physiological as about ability. If you've even been in a fight or war you would know this.

How do you think the Vietcong with AK47's and rice strapped to their bodies defeated a superpower?

Rousey vs Nunes

Aldo vs McGregor

Tate vs Nunes

Thoughts? Add ons?

Aldo wasnt broken he got knocked out by a clean counter. Ever see any of conors opponents get knocked out before? Much as i hate the guy hes pretty good at it.

Broken would be if aldo didnt come out and try. He opened conors face with one punch

Aldo wasnt broken he got knocked out by a clean counter. Ever see any of conors opponents get knocked out before? Much as i hate the guy hes pretty good at it.

Broken would be if aldo didnt come out and try. He opened conors face with one punch

Aldo was the opposite of "shook".

He had zero respect for Conor's skills and came out reckless...and he paid the price.

I'm sure that your psychological assessments of fighters body language at weigh ins has been spot on :rolleyes:
Which has to do with what? Nothing. You come here spouting ninesense about a fighters mental state not making a difference then respond with something that makes no sense when you get told how amazingly wrong you are. Jesus you're dumb.

No it is not.

War like fighting is as much as physiological as about ability. If you've even been in a fight or war you would know this.

How do you think the Vietcong with AK47's and rice strapped to their bodies defeated a superpower?
Geography and opinion of the war in the US

Brett Rodgers admitted to being psyched out by Fedor in the post weigh in stare down. I think Tito knew exactly what was coming before the Chuck fights too.

No it is not.

With superior knowledge of the terrain, an extensive system of underground tunnels, and the ability to wage a war of attrition against a Western democracy that was beholden to public opinion.

I agree with your point though.

No it is not.

Nothing wrong with AK47s and rice.

Back