"Brock was going to return until Jones had his second doping violation." - Bill Goldberg

Come to think: Is Jon Jones allowed to fight outside the US?
I dont think so, but it would be a fun fight. Maybe he can fight in a smaller show where they dont tests they're athletes

So you are saying

If not for USADA

WE would be looking at Jones vs Bork?

Those dudes must be ever so proud when they go to bed at night.

Well, if Brock does decide to return, he will need to enter the USADA testing pool and serve up what would most likely be a 2 year suspension, so it is plausible that Brock/Jones could still have an MMA match in a couple of years depending on how long Jones' sentence is.
I think he served 6 months and he has only 6 months left now? not sure

Nope. He's never submitted to the suspension at all. He has to be in the testing pool while under suspension. You think he's clean in the WWE? lol

I hate usada. I dont want to see the naturally best fighter. I want to see the actual best fighters in the world. Look what they did to trt vitor. Everyone that pops needs to goto rizin and give us what we want.

Still wouldn't mind Fedor for the hell of it. Wonder if Scott could persuade Viacom to fork it up.
What? Are you suggesting Brock vs Fedor is a good idea? Do you follow Fedor's career by any chance? It would be a fucking murder. Fedor is waaaaaaaay past his prime man

Nope. He's never submitted to the suspension at all. He has to be in the testing pool while under suspension. You think he's clean in the WWE? lol

Doesn't he fight a really light schedule in the WWE?

I thought he went back on his own terms.

Granted be probably needs all the juice to be a muscle monster, but still.

Neither of them can fight anywhere at the moment. Even when/if Brock comes “out of retirement” he has a year left on his suspension.

I wasn't sure until I just read an article about it. Lesnar got a 1 year suspension after UFC 200, fined $250K and since he has not entered the USADA testing pool his suspension has been frozen. When...or IF he decides to compete again, he needs to enter the USADA testing pool then his 1 year suspension starts.

If the UFC were to let him fight outside of the promotion, then yes he could. They won't of course

Soon no fighters will be left but cm punk.
Thanks usada

Brock dont want nothin to do with no steroids user

He is naturally jacked!

Why not have a division for people currently suspended by USADA?

Because people would realize it's the best and most entertaining form of fighting then no one would give a shit about other fighters except conor

Back